Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Volleyball coming to Allen Central
Collegiate volleyball will be played at Allen Central on Saturday, April 21st at 4pm. Morehead State vs. University of Charleston (WV) will play. If you are in middle/high school and interested in volleyball or you are a current volleyball player, you may be interested to see a college volleyball matchup in person.
Why are they playing here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Why are they playing here?

If I were guessing, it's a recruiting tool for MSU trying to land some players from the area and have those players watch MSU in action close to home. Again, I'm guessing.

Of course, they are up against Hillbilly Days that day. :confused:
I'd go watch if it was at Pikeville, Belfry, or maybe even P-Burg but AC? I'm sure A LOT of others feel the same...........
NEXT Wrote:I'd go watch if it was at Pikeville, Belfry, or maybe even P-Burg but AC? I'm sure A LOT of others feel the same...........
??
AC is only like what 10 minutes from Pburg.
NEXT Wrote:I'd go watch if it was at Pikeville, Belfry, or maybe even P-Burg but AC? I'm sure A LOT of others feel the same...........

Whats wrong with Ac?
jammin' jamey Wrote:If I were guessing, it's a recruiting tool for MSU trying to land some players from the area and have those players watch MSU in action close to home. Again, I'm guessing.

Of course, they are up against Hillbilly Days that day. :confused:

Coach Maynard probably got them to come. His team(s) attend MSU camps and they have done satelite camps there in the past. MSU was done recruiting (with players signed) in November. There is only two D1 players in the area and they will be juniors next year. This is out of season for college. I wonder if it is a senior tour similar to what UK seniors do in basketball. Either way, these girls are very talented and Coach Maynard deserves some praise for his efforts to organize this event. I hope it is well attended.
I would say that you are right TC
after looking at the 3 players from assunmption that MSU signed trust me they are not coming to the 15th to recruit.
I plan on attending
ok this is #2 at ACHS. whats the deal here?
Doc Holliday Wrote:I would say that you are right TC
after looking at the 3 players from assunmption that MSU signed trust me they are not coming to the 15th to recruit.
I plan on attending

I agree Doc...I also looked at their roster and they just have one senior on the team so it's not what I was thinking. I'll probably see you there...I hope they may have time to take a few minutes to recruit/evaluate.
Sheldon Clark volleyball coach Bobby Allen will be taking some of the members of his team. A very good chance to watch great volleyball.
This was awesome lol.
I got a t-shirt =)
Volleyball is a very exciting and team sport with a great deal of athletic ability involved. I wished