Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County at North Laurel 11/10
Both teams playing well. Look for a close low scoring game. Special teams will be the difference. Harlan Co was 1 of 15 3 seeds that won in the 1st round. There was one 4 seed that won.
I question what some of these people know about High School Football. Someone predicted Lincoln County would beat North Laurel 28-21 too! :dontthink
Harlan County big.

Emergency room afternoon.
I would love to say I heard the game was canceled because all of NL's players got recruited away, but I don't want to highjack the thread into something off topic. OOOPPSS.. haha. I'm Just KIDDING

I think this might be the game of the week for the mountains. But of course I said that last week with HC and they proved me wrong opening it up them boys. Maybe they will again?? After watching some of the game from last week, I'm officially changing my pick to HC. I thought NL would take it in a close one, but now I think HC edges the jags out. If this game was played a month ago, I'd pick NL all day and twice on sunday, but last week's game HC showed me something. GO Blackbears I guess. If you're gonna prove me wrong on game of the week at least prove me right on picking ya to win!
Tight End Wrote:I question what some of these people know about High School Football. Someone predicted Lincoln County would beat North Laurel 28-21 too! :dontthink

Are you at a 100% on your predictions?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Harlan County big.

Emergency room afternoon.

:truestory:
Tight End Wrote:I question what some of these people know about High School Football. Someone predicted Lincoln County would beat North Laurel 28-21 too! :dontthink
Well you did pick NL to win the first game 35-12 so it’s obvious your knowledge on high school football is superior to everyone else on here Confusednicker:
Harlan Co 28-27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Demarcus ware Wrote:Well you did pick NL to win the first game 35-12 so it’s obvious your knowledge on high school football is superior to everyone else on here Confusednicker:

I'm kin to you Confusednicker:
North 21 Harlan Co 20
pjdoug Wrote:I'm kin to you Confusednicker:

I know you meant that as a joke, but no kidding you might be! :hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Well you did pick NL to win the first game 35-12 so it’s obvious your knowledge on high school football is superior to everyone else on here Confusednicker:

Ah, ah, ah, but I didn't claim to be a prognosticator!!! :biglmao:
Tight End Wrote:I know you meant that as a joke, but no kidding you might be! :hilarious:

I was serious and didnt mran it as a joke. I laughed because his post was funny.
Tight End Wrote:Ah, ah, ah, but I didn't claim to be a prognosticator!!! :biglmao:

North Laurel fans turn into arrogant Belfry fans or the most arrogant Mayfield fan when they win a couple games. I hope your team gets blown out Friday Smile
pjdoug Wrote:North Laurel fans turn into arrogant Belfry fans or the most arrogant Mayfield fan when they win a couple games. I hope your team gets blown out Friday Smile

No, no, no!!! That has not been our experience, the girl fans were hugging all the guys and guys were patting everyone on the back taking everyone that wanted to go out to eat after a big win!!! A lot of fans hoping they don't get blown out. I know you have a big hate on them for some reason? But, there are a lot of people that like the JAGS & are pulling for them to win Friday night!! :Thumbs:
Hope for a NL 3 td victory
pjdoug Wrote:I'm kin to you Confusednicker:
Yes you are.
pjdoug Wrote:I was serious and didnt mran it as a joke. I laughed because his post was funny.

mean*
Tight End Wrote:No, no, no!!! That has not been our experience, the girl fans were hugging all the guys and guys were patting everyone on the back taking everyone that wanted to go out to eat after a big win!!! A lot of fans hoping they don't get blown out. I know you have a big hate on them for some reason? But, there are a lot of people that like the JAGS & are pulling for them to win Friday night!! :Thumbs:

I don't hate anything. I won't even hate watching the kitty cats lose.
Better wear the BIG coats tomorrow night calling for really cold temps! Good luck to all the teams playing in the 2nd round - hoping for injury free games. GO North Laurel JAGS!!!
I watched the game the last time these teams played and NL made several mistakes and so did Harlan County. The team that has the least amount of turnovers wins this one...
It’s been a rough week in Harlan County and around the school. Lot of emotions will be running wild tonight. I hope they can run these emotions in a positive way tonight and come away with the “W”.
Demarcus ware Wrote:It’s been a rough week in Harlan County and around the school. Lot of emotions will be running wild tonight. I hope they can run these emotions in a positive way tonight and come away with the “W”.

heard about the kid DWare Prayers from Log Mountain for Harlan Co
Harlan Co 49 North Laurel 20
NL by 7
Lot of bruises will be handed out in this one. Big boys will determine who wins this one
Bears !