Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS Football
Who is JBS and why does amazing db think they will struggle so badly at football?

JBS is a private school from nowhere(Pippa passes,KY) on Alice Lloyd's campus, who are a bunch of rich kids who LOVE to brag. Go to the basketball forum and you will see how they can dominate everysport...lmao.... But you know we've already beat them in basketball, so if they want some in football, let them get a program started. I bet none of those Lil preps would ever touch a weight set or hit anything...lol....and we'll see what would happen to them. Good luck to JBS with that football thing, lol, I'm sure it would turn out GREAT!!!hahaha
well i think they would be bad because they may have like 3 lineman
i thought that they didnt have one because something bad happened a long time ago
A Decent Lineman Wrote:JBS is a private school from nowhere(Pippa passes,KY) on Alice Lloyd's campus, who are a bunch of rich kids who LOVE to brag. Go to the basketball forum and you will see how they can dominate everysport...lmao.... But you know we've already beat them in basketball, so if they want some in football, let them get a program started. I bet none of those Lil preps would ever touch a weight set or hit anything...lol....and we'll see what would happen to them. Good luck to JBS with that football thing, lol, I'm sure it would turn out GREAT!!!hahaha

:Clap: Smile VERY NICE POST!!!! :notworthy
So are they starting a football program?
GridironGang1 Wrote:i thought that they didnt have one because something bad happened a long time ago

what happened?
This thread could get a little iffy so please try to be mature about it and also keep it on topic. Thank you.

A Decent Lineman Wrote:JBS is a private school from nowhere(Pippa passes,KY) on Alice Lloyd's campus, who are a bunch of rich kids who LOVE to brag. Go to the basketball forum and you will see how they can dominate everysport...lmao.... But you know we've already beat them in basketball, so if they want some in football, let them get a program started. I bet none of those Lil preps would ever touch a weight set or hit anything...lol....and we'll see what would happen to them. Good luck to JBS with that football thing, lol, I'm sure it would turn out GREAT!!!hahaha

I agree 100%
they might break a nail
i didnt kno they even had a program
At first, JBS football=a comedy show...purley entertainment of watching them get whipped...give them a few years to build, get a staff, promote....recruit

You MAY have a FB program
Recruiting so a no no.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Recruiting so a no no.

Legally, by KHSAA wise...yeah, I'm aware of that.

But NO coach can deny doing it....belfry would not be where they are today hadn't they recruited!:thumpsup:
isnt jbs private? if so im pretty sure they can recruit
No one under KHSAA can recruit.
baketball is better suited for JBS and they arent very good at that so football would be terrible plus imagine what bruises would do to their complexion...lol
Benchwarmer Wrote:No one under KHSAA can recruit.

Correct. However, this does not mean that they dont!