Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle county
13.64%
Wayne county
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 9/30
Wayne is the favorite. By the same standards WCFB uses for the Somerset game, Rock should've played Johnson Central last year and returns basically everyone. Let's just say it should be a good game by two top 10 4A teams who know each other well. The loser will most likely have a second chance down the playoff road. Should be fun and I expect a close one.
I think Rock is a much improved team and I'm pulling for them, but Wayne will win.
Last time they played was a game rock should have won. This time around rock in much a much better team, but I don't think they have the skills players to keep up with Wayne. It will be a good game but in the end Wayne will win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Here is a list of games between the two since 1998. I know both have played before then just do not have any record on KHSAA. maybe someone can help me out

1998 @RCHS, Rock 28 Wayne 0
2007 @WCHS, Rock 35Wayne 0
2008 @RCHS, Rock 30 Wayne 6
2009 @WCHS, Rock 34 Wayne 0
2010 @RCHS, Rock 33 Wayne 7
2013 @WCHS, Wayne 48 Rock 14
2014 @ RCHS, Wayne 28 Rock 14
2015 @ WCHS, Wayne 21 Rock 13
2015 @ WCHS, Wayne 27 Rock 24 (2nd round playoff game)
Wayne better team. WC by 14
Both teams are good. I agree with one of the posters above. All anyone has heard about for the past year is Rock this and Rock that. You guys sure like to boast. I hope you get your rears kicked. Nobody likes all that message board mouth running your fans have done for years.

You beat Garrard and a down Somerset team( which you should have lost). Really?
This game marks the 25th game all-time in the history of the two programs, according to the newspaper. Rock leads the series 16-8, as Wayne has won the last four in the rivalry.
A brief history:
Wayne won the first ever meeting in 1980 (27-6) and actually won three of the first four games before Rock opened their dominance winning 12 straight in the series from 1991-2010. The scores were ugly during those years:
91 42-0
92 42-0
93 55-0
94 23-6
95 56-14
96 38-6
97 20-7
98 26-0
07 35-0
08 30-6
09 34-0
10 33-7
Wayne's run started in 13
13 48-15
14 28-14
15 21-13
15 27-24

Other than last year.....the games that feed the history of the series were from 86-88
86 Rock 13-12
87 Rock 6-0
88 Wayne 20-16

Just a trip down memory lane..........Good Luck Cards and Rockets
Whoever has best kicker wins
diceman Wrote:Whoever has best kicker wins

Well The Rock don't ever have a kicker don't ever practice kicking.
^^^
I thought we have kicked some

I know we had a young kicker last year
Maroons Wrote:Both teams are good. I agree with one of the posters above. All anyone has heard about for the past year is Rock this and Rock that. You guys sure like to boast. I hope you get your rears kicked. Nobody likes all that message board mouth running your fans have done for years.

You beat Garrard and a down Somerset team( which you should have lost). Really?

If Rock is so bad then who had PC beat? Rocks wins are more impressively then pc. Almost all Rockcastle posters are pretty respectfull, besides some trolls much like your self. But I'm glad you hate us must mean we are doing something right.

Back to tomorrow's game should be a good one. Wayne is legit with a great power back in garner with a host skill players. Go Rock!
What year did Parkey take over
Wayne beat PC in the scrimmage..
Someone on here always says " to be the man, you have to beat the man!". Rock has a good team and should've won last year but has to finish the job. Rock Nation can crow a little then.
Lots of my family from Rockastle and would like see them pull it off but if Wayne is on their game tonight they will be to much for the Rockets. I think if Wayne stays healthy they have a real shot ending up in Bowling Green this year!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:If Rock is so bad then who had PC beat? Rocks wins are more impressively then pc. Almost all Rockcastle posters are pretty respectfull, besides some trolls much like your self. But I'm glad you hate us must mean we are doing something right.

Back to tomorrow's game should be a good one. Wayne is legit with a great power back in garner with a host skill players. Go Rock!

Your wins came against teams that has a combined record of 11-12. Sub .500. Who has Pulaski beaten? You 32-12. Wayne kicked our butt in the scrimmage. Need anymore help with that?
I'm willing to bet rock has a few tricks up their sleeves
I still say it's going to come down to extra points. Run or kick
Another great game! Wayne wins in a good old-fashioned slobber knocker!
Wayne County's wins and losses came from teams with a combined record of 15-19. So what.