Poll: Who do you think wins and why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
75.00%
Christian Academy Louisville
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton/Christian Academy Louisville Predictions
Who do you think wins and why?
CAL has a good qb and some nice receivers and a D1 TE but I think SK will be to much. SK runs away with this one.
Lonely in here. Already down to the second page.
I would hope that 6A Simon Kenton wouldnt struggle with 2A CAL.
LaFlamaBlanca Wrote:I would hope that 6A Simon Kenton wouldnt struggle with 2A CAL.

SK doesn't like to schedule the tough schools.
SK by 12. Depth will be big on a hot night
Why are they on SK's schedule.
sstack Wrote:Why are they on SK's schedule.

Slowly working their way up to Trinity and Male.
If SK sleeps on CAL this could be a shocker. I hope they are not overlooking them.
CAL has over 60 kids on their roster and would give every team in NKY a good game.
UK1fan Wrote:CAL has over 60 kids on their roster and would give every team in NKY a good game.

Lol you can try to prop them up as much as you want....
CAL is better than most 4a and 5a teams SK could play.. I don't see why a team like SK would want to play another instate school from their own class except within their district. Why give another team a chance to see you when you may have to play them again in the playoffs. Outside of B.Green, Belfry and another handful of instate teams, CALs about as good an opponent as you could get.. They aren't your typical 2a team..
LaFlamaBlanca Wrote:Lol you can try to prop them up as much as you want....

CAL will be in the 2A state funals!
Good for them! That doesn't mean a 2A school has any business being on the field with an "allegedly" dominant 6A school. When was the last time an actually dominant 6A school played a 2A school?
LaFlamaBlanca Wrote:Good for them! That doesn't mean a 2A school has any business being on the field with an "allegedly" dominant 6A school. When was the last time an actually dominant 6A school played a 2A school?

lol The only Dominant 6A schools reside in Louisville. Not Northern Kentucky.

I'd say CAL does deserve to be on the field with SK. They might make a believer out of you.
ColtPride Wrote:lol The only Dominant 6A schools reside in Louisville. Not Northern Kentucky.

I'd say CAL does deserve to be on the field with SK. They might make a believer out of you.

I agree, but SK fans often self describe themselves as "dominant," which is laughable imo.