Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runs in the Family
LOL, Trump may be a political hurricane but Congressman Trey Gowdy is the guy tearing things up today.

As everybody is no doubt aware, today Hillary testifies before the Select Committee and though seemingly mundane at times, said hearing has none the less proven to be at times fast and furious, and nothing short of fascinating at others. The ranks of the Republican Conference are laced with legislators of tremendous integrity and Gowdy is certainly no slouch along those lines.

The Dems however appear to be there for only one purpose, that being to offer aid, support and rehabilitation for Mrs Clinton. We first saw the political wagon circling happen during the Clinton Impeachment proceedings when we heard Dems charge Republicans with perpetrating a political witch hunt in that affair. (pun intended) It's all happening again with renewed charges of another Republican attack meant to destroy the Presidential aspirations of yet another Clinton, only this time it is Hillary answering the questions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...481f08.jpg]

:biggrin:
Hillary look very Presidential today. Confusednicker: Vote " Hillary 2016 " :Cheerlead
^
Do it and you will lose your retirement. Hopefully youll still have a job and pension left.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Do it and you will lose your retirement. Hopefully youll still have a job and pension left.

He MIGHT have a retirement left. This administration is so desperate, or hungry, for money they have their eye on the nation's oil reserve. They want to sell it off and I believe the number I heard was for 50 billion. That's our national oil reserve we're talking about here, the one of which we bought high and if the rabid chipmunks have their way we will shortly be selling low. :igiveup:

At any rate, big funds laying around such as retirement funds, are looking like the prize they just can no longer ignore. And once they figure out a suitable enough lie, retirement funds will be gone IMHO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is this really worth $20 million to you guys? The circus yesterday was a farce, and nothing got accomplished. I don't think Clinton is a Saint in the matter but to say this is something other than a political witch hunt is comical. It's obvious it was mishandled, but the amount of time, money, and resources put into this has been absurd compared to other investigations.

2 quick easy questions.

1. Did these investigations uncover anything we didn't already know?
2. Do you think this is actually going to hurt her image at all?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

I will do it.....I promise.....Marked it down :Cheerlead
Motley Wrote:Is this really worth $20 million to you guys? The circus yesterday was a farce, and nothing got accomplished. I don't think Clinton is a Saint in the matter but to say this is something other than a political witch hunt is comical. It's obvious it was mishandled, but the amount of time, money, and resources put into this has been absurd compared to other investigations.

2 quick easy questions.

1. Did these investigations uncover anything we didn't already know?
2. Do you think this is actually going to hurt her image at all?

2 quick easy answers.

1. Yes, it was confirmed beyond any question of doubt that she lied about the video to the public and secondly to the grieving parents.

2. No more than Vlad the Impaler's image could have been hurt if he'd have lied about stabbing his last victim. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]