Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Mayfield Cardinals
mysonis55 Wrote:See you at War a Memorial the day after Thanksgiving.

Sadly I may have to miss this game, and probably many games in the next few years going forward.
Taking up dance class or something?
mysonis55 Wrote:Taking up dance class or something?

Im probably about as ate up with football as you. So no not dance lessons. Id take 13 more weeks at parris island over what I have going on. Im going to try to work it out so I can attend games, but it may not work out that way. The semi game would be on the short list of games ill try hardest to see. How is the line developing? I seen Shauntrez Tyler Friday he is stacked, and ive seen Trajon a few times leaving the weight room a month or so ago. If the rest are working out like these 2 that would be a good sign. I can see that 2 back set being used a lot that they used sparingly last year. With Bright, Tyler, and the freshman I cant imagine many teams would have more depth at rb. I think the same could be said about the lb core as well. I am alittle concerned whether we will have the line or depth this year.
We will be fine at the line. You got to remember we had 2 scarecrows on the line last year and they still worked. That has become a staple of Mayfield football. We will actually have more gerth on the line this year, that is except in missing Carmen. Our QB has really bulked up. I heard Trajon has as well. Trez has always been bulky. I won't tell you the secrete on here but, look for our entire team to be faster at each and every position this year. Trajon is even flirting with 4.4 speed right now. I think he was around 4.6 last year. I think the speed, strength and mentality of this team will more than make up for any size differences. I can't wait til you see the new look Cardinals.
3 days until equipment gets handed out. I think practice is the very next day. We are only 11 days away from first 7 on 7.
mysonis55 Wrote:We will be fine at the line. You got to remember we had 2 scarecrows on the line last year and they still worked. That has become a staple of Mayfield football. We will actually have more gerth on the line this year, that is except in missing Carmen. Our QB has really bulked up. I heard Trajon has as well. Trez has always been bulky. I won't tell you the secrete on here but, look for our entire team to be faster at each and every position this year. Trajon is even flirting with 4.4 speed right now. I think he was around 4.6 last year. I think the speed, strength and mentality of this team will more than make up for any size differences. I can't wait til you see the new look Cardinals.

You secrete a bunch of BS Confusednicker:
Just can't wait to see this bunch of B S on the field. Gonna be fun.
Anyone know if Mayfield has participated in any 7 on 7's, and if so how did they do?
We participated in the 7 on 7 Monday @ Calloway. We looked very good. My Dad always said if you cant say anything good about someone, then don't say anything at all. So, I will leave it at this, Calloway had what looked like nice new helmets.
It's almost time!!!! Gassed up and fixing to get rollin that way to get this season started!!!! Time to get fired up!!!!