Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underated players and teams-15th-
Who do you think is the most underrated teams and players in the 15th Region.
IMO Belfry is not talked about enough on here and they have just a good a chance at winning it all as enybody....as far as players go Josh Martin from Allen Central can put up good numbers and i am suprised that he wouldn't in the top 10 in the Cats pause over Trai Witt
Blake Stumbo from David
White Mike Wrote:IMO Belfry is not talked about enough on here and they have just a good a chance at winning it all as enybody....as far as players go Josh Martin from Allen Central can put up good numbers and i am suprised that he wouldn't in the top 10 in the Cats pause over Trai Witt
I was suprised that Witt was rated in the Top 10 also but I think he's better than Martin althouh he probabily dosen't play as hard...I was actually suprised that Robert Gannon wasen't on the list and Tyler Hamilton so I guess you can call those guys Underrated also IMO.
What about P'burg, Bobby Hughes/ Nat Stephens/ Trever Patton???????????????theres 3 of the top 10 IMO
Robert Gannon is by far the most underrated player in the 15th. He doesnt get the credit he needs. I seen him play last year in the ALL "A" although it was the only time I seen him play, he put up some good numbers and is a very good team player. And I was very very surprised as well that Martin didnt make it in the top 10 and Trai Witt did? I dont agree with that but thats my thoughts on it.
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:Blake Stumbo from David
Not to be too evil about this, but nothing good ever comes out of David...ever. The year when David has a winning season, Paintsville will win another state championship.
thisisinsane Wrote:Not to be too evil about this, but nothing good ever comes out of David...ever. The year when David has a winning season, Paintsville will win another state championship.
Glad you weren't trying to be "evil" Rolleyes Give these kids some credit, its easy to play for a powerhouse, but to play on a team that everyone knows is going to be overmatched takes a special type of heart.
Udon'tKnowMe Wrote:Glad you weren't trying to be "evil" Rolleyes Give these kids some credit, its easy to play for a powerhouse, but to play on a team that everyone knows is going to be overmatched takes a special type of heart.

I will agree with the "special type of heart" quote. But there still isnt any players on David's team that would get any playing time at all on any of the powerhouse teams in the region. If the best players were to transfer to any of the better teams, they might get in the game late in the 4th if it is a blowout. Other teams in the region really doesnt play David hard. They want to try to keep the score as respectable as possible. Very little defense is played on them. Offense that is played against them is played softer and slower. There are some standout players on Davids team, as long as they are playing for David.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Udon'tKnowMe Wrote:Glad you weren't trying to be "evil" Rolleyes Give these kids some credit, its easy to play for a powerhouse, but to play on a team that everyone knows is going to be overmatched takes a special type of heart.

I will agree with the "special type of heart" quote. But there still isnt any players on David's team that would get any playing time at all on any of the powerhouse teams in the region. If the best players were to transfer to any of the better teams, they might get in the game late in the 4th if it is a blowout. Other teams in the region really doesnt play David hard. They want to try to keep the score as respectable as possible. Very little defense is played on them. Offense that is played against them is played softer and slower. There are some standout players on Davids team, as long as they are playing for David. I think it is good that they have a team though. Any kid should be able to represent their school in sports. Playing sports is more than just winning or losing. It is about other things like sportsmanship, working as a unit insead of working by yourself. That is things the David players can learn while playing.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I think Matt Clevinger of Pikeville is very underrated
Brennan Case BL
Adam Slone SF
Jordan Hall and Bobby Hughes P-burg
Brennen Case, Jordan Hall, and Bobby Hughes maybe but, Adam Slone are you kidding me?
I don't know much about Adam Slone but I watched him last year in a few JV and freshman games against BL and he looked pretty good.
Adam Slone will be a good player this year, I watched him a few games over the summer and he has improved alot.
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:Blake Stumbo from David
LMAO:lmao:
i agree mike......blake stumbo thinks he is an all-star but he plays for a team that a grade school team would beat......they might win one or maybe two games this yr....but if i played for daivd i would think i was an all-star to
all of the starters from SF....when this team gets the butterlfies out of the way they have the ability to be good so half way throw the season watch out for the raiders to start moving and make some noise in the 58th
IMO the sophomore thompson kid from Lawrence County is one of the most underrated players in the region. If anyone on Bluegrass rivals can tell me of another freshman that stepped up and scored over 300 points last year go ahead, and if you are saying 300 points isn't alot that is for a freshman that has a senior on his team that averaged around 30 or so a game. He played a very good game against the tigers last year and he really impressed me. I just can't wait to see hime this year. But i don't think this kid has enough to beat the TIGERS this year.
Matt Clevenger i think had over 300 points...i'm not sure
But did he have someone on his team that averaged over thirty???
Well Shawn Tompson wasnt even close to averaging 30 a game 21.2 to be exact
ok well his younger brother or cousin is a sophomore and is a great athlete as well.