Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
20.00%
Madison Southern
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Madison Southern 8/22
Harris will not lay down. I don't care how many times you hit him or how hard. He would prob. tell you to bring it. He is the #1 rated running back in the Nation and has a chance to play on Sunday someday. Don't think he will lay down in High School. With that said Southern Wins by 4 maybe 5 Td's.
former Wrote:I had a great conversation with some rocket fans last night. They want to keep playing but also added the southern fans were complete idiots and acted like idiots after the game. They said they have never acted like that or seen the rocket fans act like that and they always acted like they had been there before.

drama queen :truestory:
Cellking Wrote:Harris will not lay down. I don't care how many times you hit him or how hard. He would prob. tell you to bring it. He is the #1 rated running back in the Nation and has a chance to play on Sunday someday. Don't think he will lay down in High School. With that said Southern Wins by 4 maybe 5 Td's.

years ago I went to Hyden and saw the best high school quarterback I had seen in my life. Harris is that same type of player at running back. I hope he has another successful injury free season and chooses to stay close to home at UK:popcorn:
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Former...just stop! Rocket fans HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT, I said this last year and will be the only time I say this...1993, you remember hanging a Black VOODOO DOLL on the score board for Madison Southern running back Jonas Hill? So Rocket fans have a short memory, and there are other instances. Just saying it's not as one sided of ignorance as you make it out to be.

I was like 10 so I wasnt at the game Im sure, so I dont remember it.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Former...just stop! Rocket fans HAVE ACTED LIKE THAT, I said this last year and will be the only time I say this...1993, you remember hanging a Black VOODOO DOLL on the score board for Madison Southern running back Jonas Hill? So Rocket fans have a short memory, and there are other instances. Just saying it's not as one sided of ignorance as you make it out to be.

I don't understand why poor sportsmanship is ever allowed to happen. it should be stopped before it happens. it looks bad on the leadership and the head coach when players display poor sportsmanship.

Back in the 90's there was a lot of poor sportsmanship on both sides. Both schools and their fans need to take a step back.
I agree, no matter what happens Friday, I want a good clean game with NOBODY getting hurt or out of hand. I also WANT THE TEAMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS GAME IS TO BE RESPECTED AND FROM HERE ON OUT KEEP IT THAT WAY...if that were to happen this could be one of the best rivalries that the state actually pays attention to. SHAKE HANDS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
Go Rock from this Wburg fan.
Let's Go Rock And #45 Let's Hope He Has A Heck Of A Game Also #52 If He Sees The Field Lol