Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you are a total GEEK when...
You instant message someone who is sitting at a desk right next to yours..lol

Anyone else here a computer geek?
lol...I do that all the time...So dont feel bad
I do it all the time too...and bug my roommate to death haha.
Does that really make you a geek. Cause a similar situation, I call my mom on her line and tell her to come turn off my light in my room lol.. That's lazy but she does it to me too lol
OMG, you are a momma's boy bad arent you?

...thats not cool... :lol:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Does that really make you a geek. Cause a similar situation, I call my mom on her line and tell her to come turn off my light in my room lol.. That's lazy but she does it to me too lol

When I was in high school I had my own phone line to and I use to do that all the time to my mom too....lol
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:OMG, you are a momma's boy bad arent you?

...thats not cool... :lol:

That was uncalled for lol.. I love my momma very much thank you lol.. But I am not a momma's boy lol..

Imma ladies man lol
I tried doin' that to my mom and she yelled at me or wouldn't answer the phone. How rude!
Hahah Cali I want your dog..
I dont like Dogs. I am cat person... My cat Simba was my baby before I had a real child...not than anyone cares whether I like dogs or not...
QQ cares...lol....

I want a Boxer
It's ok BGG.. we all know you are just trying to pad your posts lol
W T F ?

Are you psychic or what? And all this time I thought you all thought I really wanted to chat with you?

I really just want that number one spot..lol...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:W T F ?

Are you psychic or what? And all this time I thought you all thought I really wanted to chat with you?

I really just want that number one spot..lol...

Sometimes I think I am psychic.. But not in this case.. BTW that was a good attempt at covering up the fact that you wanted to chat with us lol..

If you want that number 1 spot I'll stop posting for a month and let ya catch up lol
It would take longer than a month. I'll never get past where I am at...

I should be working but I'm chatting waiting on QQ to finish up his crap and the kids are asleep and well...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:It would take longer than a month. I'll never get past where I am at...

I should be working but I'm chatting waiting on QQ to finish up his crap and the kids are asleep and well...

oh boy Confusedhock:
I still havent figured out what that Icon means...what?
Its kinda scary with those big ole eyes.
when you do a mouse over it says shocked. I'm shocked that your shocked! Shocked about what?
WOW, I just realized that BGG
I like what im hearing..
hahah if you ever meet me you will understand what it means lol

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:55 am:

I think QQ understands the emoticon lol
I dont
Hahah its ok Bballer.. One day you will understand lol
I've done it!!!

But usually it's just to different parts of the house or in class when we can't talk.

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:57 am:

Calling your mom to turn your light off!!! Now THAT is LAZY!!!!
I've done the whole mom thing when I had my own line too.