Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville vs Cincinnati: Worst Uni Competition
Is it these acid induced abominations the Bearcats are sporting today.

The Cardinal's infrared (they were orange) disasters from 2012?

Those "I have no idea what the numbers are" unis the Cards have been wearing this year?

Maybe those Denim things Pitino had UK in back in the 90s?

How about last years human highlighter yellow Baylor disasters?

My vote is a tie between these UC uniforms and the Infraorange. :flame:
They are apart of this series of uniforms:

[Image: http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdn...iforms.jpg]
^They're all ugly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Throw Michigan in there as well...there's your current human highlighters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
they're all terrible, im ok with baylor's but the rest need to go
Notre Dame
I'm glad we are with Nike
Ugly, Ugly, Ugly.... And what about the UK jerseys with the UK on the front! Ugly...

Teams/sponsors need to stop trying so hard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, the Notre Dame one stands one...

They've never used lime to my knowledge.
Not much on the Uniforms! When did everyone start changing there uniforms for post season play???
ekff Wrote:Ugly, Ugly, Ugly.... And what about the UK jerseys with the UK on the front! Ugly...

Teams/sponsors need to stop trying so hard

Ours at least looked like basketball uniforms, these look like walmart swim trunks with a matching top.
You guys have it all wrong. Notre Dame's look by far the worst. That color just screams "cute" and that's not what you want to wear when you play a team that talks the least bit of trash. Poor Irish.
Kansas fans are in mass protesting against these monstrosities. I do get a laugh that they have to wear them but at the same time feel sorry for them.
Yep. The Notre Dame unis are the worst. I don't even know what shade of green that is.
I kinda like Kansas and UCLA's but the rest are fugly...How long will it be before UK is wearing these type of Uni's?
Never I hope. We already had the denim things and those zebra stripes in the. 90s
What is the deal with jerseys with sleeves now?
I like ND's and UL's Red ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I like ND's and UL's Red ones.

I admire your dedication to Loserville but with this statement I find your sense of fashion or vision, one of the two, highly questionable.
Its just a matter of opinion. I like the red ones alot. Not so much the white. Didnt realize people had to agree with you to have a fashion or vision? I like ND's green ones too. Whether you do or not its still just a matter of opinion. That has nothing to do with dedication to any program. I guess you liked Kensucky's Gray ones? I didnt care much for those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Its just a matter of opinion. I like the red ones alot. Not so much the white. Didnt realize people had to agree with you to have a fashion or vision? I like ND's green ones too. Whether you do or not its still just a matter of opinion. That has nothing to do with dedication to any program. I guess you liked Kensucky's Gray ones? I didnt care much for those.

Didnt like the gray ones either.

I never said we had to agree. I was just having a little fun with you. Relax a bit.
^
Quit making people mad Confusednicker:
It's a gift.
FBALL Wrote:Didnt like the gray ones either.

I never said we had to agree. I was just having a little fun with you. Relax a bit.

Haha man I worked last night and no sleep today. Sorry bout that. But cincy's are the worst
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I love kentucky's standard unis now, plain blue and white, with very little embellishment.
theVILLE Wrote:Haha man I worked last night and no sleep today. Sorry bout that. But cincy's are the worst

The FDA doesnt reccomend that you log onto BGR while tired and vulnerable, its not good for your health.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The FDA doesnt reccomend that you log onto BGR while tired and vulnerable, its not good for your health.

If I didnt I would never get to get on here lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"