Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 58 Perry Co Central 49
Final from LCC
Congrats, Letcher. Nice win!
Congrats to the Lady Cougars on a big win. I have been working in another part of the state and didn't get to see it. I am glad that Rankin played so no excuses could be made.
No excuses, they hadn't played in 9 days and hadn't practiced but a couple of times due to a member of their teams passing! I wouldn't call that an excuse though. Sure they will be ready for the region. Nice win for the Cougars though.
Perry will take care of Letcher in the Region. Personally I think Leslie will take care of Letcher in the Region. Letcher will make an early exit as usual.
The Lady Cougars have a very talented team this year and have been hard to beat.:notbad:
Time will tell. Where is Leslie's strength?
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Perry will take care of Letcher in the Region. Personally I think Leslie will take care of Letcher in the Region. Letcher will make an early exit as usual.

This may be a year that Letcher may have more talent than Perry. However the region is played at PCC so that gives them a big advantage.

I was curious to see the head to head record of Randy Napier and Dickie Adams so I checked the KHSAA, from the 97-98 season to now. Coach Napier has an overall record of 15-4 agianst Coach Adams. Which includes a 5-1 record in the regional tournament. I had figured this would not have been this lopsided.