Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 1A Playoffs
How far do you think Fairview will go in the playoffs? Also, do you think they will beat Raceland?
They will best Raceland, and finally get over over the regional championship hump. No reason if they keep playing like last week that they can't win a state championship. IMO
I don't think so.
Championship game will be a repeat of last yrs final with Mayfield winning this time around.
Eagles2012 Wrote:They will best Raceland, and finally get over over the regional championship hump. No reason if they keep playing like last week that they can't win a state championship. IMO

Let me see if I understand you correctly here. You think that because Fairview throttled Casey County, they will now beat Raceland, win region and the state championship? Wow!! Get a clue!!
Williamsburg has a great chance of making it to the State Championship game. If they can get there very young team healthy you might see them in Bowling Green.
Raceland mayfield and hazard are for real. Maybe beachwood. Everyone Else is pretending
Ramcat77 Wrote:Let me see if I understand you correctly here. You think that because Fairview throttled Casey County, they will now beat Raceland, win region and the state championship? Wow!! Get a clue!!

I'm about tired if you. Had nothing to do with Casey co, fairview played great football. And they WILL beat Raceland.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Raceland mayfield and hazard are for real. Maybe beachwood. Everyone Else is pretending

Im not sure if I ready to throw Raceland In with that group yet. I do however believe this is the best team that Raceland has fielded since '08.
Dont want to offend nobody from fairview,raceland and hazard. but i no for sur williamsburg will be going to the state.So just take a deep breath an accept it.you had a good seasons thanks for reading this Oh i forgot hazard were coming for youConfusederved::policeman:policeman:policeman
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Raceland mayfield and hazard are for real. Maybe beachwood. Everyone Else is pretending

Your a joke. Just wait and see fairview will be there
til Fairview plays anybody ranked in the top 100 in the state. I will say no they will not beat Raceland or Hazard or Williamsburg. One of the weakest out of district schedules I have ever seen. Mayfield is beating teams that bad to except they have all been ranked in the top 100 and a few in the top 50. My goodness Casey county ranked 192 in the State wow!
rednblackattack Wrote:til Fairview plays anybody ranked in the top 100 in the state. I will say no they will not beat Raceland or Hazard or Williamsburg. One of the weakest out of district schedules I have ever seen. Mayfield is beating teams that bad to except they have all been ranked in the top 100 and a few in the top 50. My goodness Casey county ranked 192 in the State wow!

I can agree to a certain extent, I guess we will see who the best class a team in eastern ky Is in a couple of weeks. Everybody Is all over Raceland and I don't see it. They are a average team in my opinion. But that's why we play the games for. Fairview over Raceland by 2 touchdowns

I can guarantee you that Williamsburg and Frankfort are not playing make believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think they need to worry about the 2 games they have before Raceland. I'm not saying it will happen, but when you over look an oppenent it could bite you in the ass.
I think Frankfort can play with hazard .. With that being said mayfield is still the champ in my eyes.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I think they need to worry about the 2 games they have before Raceland. I'm not saying it will happen, but when you over look an oppenent it could bite you in the ass.

They're not but I can
Frankfort will win the Class A State Championship this year.
All of this is hot air, beechwood is king of 1A
how do you get to bowling green from williamsburg.:lmao:just having fun sports fan:football::football:Confusedmoke:
WhySoSerious? Wrote:I think Frankfort can play with hazard .. With that being said mayfield is still the champ in my eyes.

Hazard has played a brutal scheduled but after watching them dismantle mayfield last year in the finals i think there still champs until they get beat. would love to see the rematch.
Frankfort proved they have to be considered when talking about 1A teams. Mayfield is probably the favorite. Beechwood is always a contender. Hazard has dominated the east so they are the favorite in the East until someone proves otherwise. Williamsburg has a ton of talent but are young. They have the horses but need to prove they can win big games. Raceland and Fairview are fighting it out for the other spot in the semi's. Fairview has overwhelmed people this year but Raceland has played well against better people. These two teams should play twice and the team that wins in the regular season may not win in the playoffs.
Daddycat27 Wrote:All of this is hot air, beechwood is king of 1A

three straight losses to Mayfield say otherwise.
left tacckel #65 Wrote:Hazard has played a brutal scheduled but after watching them dismantle mayfield last year in the finals i think there still champs until they get beat. would love to see the rematch.

I would hardly call it dismantling. The score was very close into the 4th with Mayfield having to get desperate. Mayfield was very banged up but credit goes to Hazard for the win. Dismantling is what you call 47-6 going into the 4th , like in 2010,you must have erased that from your memory.
Man you fairview people are funny. You guys think your the best team ever cause they but up on the have nots of the state. Fairview is goo and talented. But beat someone before you start declaring yourselfs state champions.
IMO it will be either Frankfort or Mayfield.

The winner of that one should get the best of anyone else....
Eagles2012, have you even watched Raceland play this season?
Frankfort will HAVE to beat the WOOD first before they get to Mayfield.... THey havent proved that one yet....
bac2369 Wrote:Frankfort will HAVE to beat the WOOD first before they get to Mayfield.... THey havent proved that one yet....

Got to agree 100 percent with that. Beechwoods schedule has bee much tougher and they are getting healthy. Frankfort is playing well but one good win against the 9th ranked 2a team doesnt write a ticket to BG. Or even get u a home game with Mayfield.