Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Harrellson Waived by the Houston Rockets
MarkBermanFox26 Per NBA sources the Rockets waived Josh Harrelson.

The Rockets had a logjam at the power forward position with former Cats Harrellson, Patrick Patterson and Terrence Jones.

Harrellson is expected to find work with another NBA team.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2012/08/josh-h...uston.html
I thought we had a thread on this already. He was waived last week
Stardust Wrote:I thought we had a thread on this already. He was waived last week

Their's a Harrellson traded to Houston thread but I didn't find a Harrellson waived by Houston Thread
wsyb
^ Huh?
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Huh?

I was about to say the same thing SK.
We see ya boy? lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^lol
we'll see ya, bub

Good guess though, LWC
Hope he finds a spot some where.
I am sure that another team will pick him up. He is too good to not be playing somewhere in the NBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Harrellson has a workout with the Heat tomorrow.
MVP2 Wrote:Harrellson has a workout with the Heat tomorrow.

I really dont want to have to hate him..
MVP2 Wrote:Harrellson has a workout with the Heat tomorrow.

August 5th, Heat reported to give Harrellson a second "Try-Out".. Since then I am almost sure Miami has signed two to finish up the roster.

Might not be a Jort epidemic hitting South Beach except for the Tourists from Leatherwood.

Alot of teams are struggling with Depth issues at Center, Why wouldnt anyone pick up a solid Center? The Lakers just picked up a weak Center that might last a season.
Heat Signed Jorts
Glad he signed with the Heat. With so many good team members, if he gets to play, he could be strong for the team.
As much as it pains me to say it because I hate the Heat, I am happy for Harrellson. I do think he will be a help to them. They needed some bulk down low, he will provide that.