Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great to see Bluegrass Rivals is still growing.
My 3 years here has been outstanding. 100x better than the other Kentucky High School sites. :Thumbs:
I had to log in to like this post. We are glad you you like it. This site wouldn't be possible without great members and staff. You guys are awesome! Thank you, and thanks to everyone else that contributes to the BGR community!
Ya know, it wont be long before we reach 25,000 members.
The diversity of conversation, the growth of conversation throughout the state, and the general camaraderie of the entire membership has taken something already great to new heights. It has been a real pleasure to see members from all points across the state who are articulate and knowledgeable about their area and post regularly.

I am proud to be a member of this community!
BGR > Any other site
Wow; four of my favorites on here!! By the way WHO is torQQue??
:thatsfunn

Thank you torQQue for creating this family!!! I dearly love this site, and through it have gotten to know some wonderful people.
:Thumbs::Thumbs:
BY FAR the best in the state, to the staff thank you and keep up the GREAT work!!!!
BGR. Nuff said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's been a pleasure being apart of this site and watching it grow! You all feel like my family.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:Wow; four of my favorites on here!! By the way WHO is torQQue??
:thatsfunn

Thank you torQQue for creating this family!!! I dearly love this site, and through it have gotten to know some wonderful people.
:Thumbs::Thumbs:

LWC Wrote:BGR. Nuff said.

Amen to both of your comments:notworthy
One major reason I like about this site better than the others.... Every thread or forum isn't just about how much better NKY or Louisville is than the rest of the state.

And for us hillbillies in East KY, that means alot.
it give every school even the small ones. a chance to be heard other website dont I love bgr
rebel 4 life Wrote:it give every school even the small ones. a chance to be heard other website dont I love bgr

One of the biggest goals of BGR. Get everyone noticed and talked about everyone no matter who you are.

:notworthy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I love this site. Thanks to QQ for making all this possible!!!!! Such good friends/great people on here!!!!