Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Wisconsin 60 - (5) Vanderbilt 57 (NCAA Tournament)
Final
Badgers were able to play their type of ball and that led them to the win.
I hate the style Wisconsin plays, but its efficient against teams like Vandy.
RIUTG, was you one of the clowns who was saying Vandy beats Cuse in the sweet 16?
Overrated just a question but why are you and RIUTG always at each other's throat? Is it because he picks against Cuse? He probably does it because you pick against UK. Just a guess tho. If you put UK down (which you do) they (we) put Cuse down. If you can't take it then you don't need to be dishing it out because we're just gonna come right back. It's mostly called Trolling.
Are you gay for him?
This was a great game to watch!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dude I'm not gay, I just asked a question you don't have to get all defensive
Read some of his post, Then you might see.
Come on.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He does it because of what you do to UK and the Fans
I down the fans. Not the team, He downs the team...

I think UK is tough, fans are delusional as hell though.
Dude it's called trolling, you do it to us so he does it to you.
Then why ask why we go at each other if its just trolling?
Jeffrey Taylor is so inconsistent. There are times he looks like an All American and then there was today.
Overrated Wrote:Then why ask why we go at each other if its just trolling?

because you all are actually going hard at each other when no other members are going that hard
Because his hard on for Kentucky basketball is sad.
I was really hoping that Vandy would win this one but, the main thing that I would like to know is why Kevin Stallings didn't start Ezeli. I think that played a big role in the game as well. He only played 27 minutes in the game and was still the leading scorer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
yeah, he didnt start.. He come in at the 17 minute mark. Major reason they lost, Missing the first 3 minutes.
Either Wisconsin or Vandy could beat Syracuse, but I think with the way Wisconsin slows the game down will play a major factor in the game. And it's sad how you think we're delusional when you think Fab Melo, who averages like 7 and 5 is one of the top big men. That sir, is called being delusional.
FanofThegame12 Wrote:Either Wisconsin or Vandy could beat Syracuse, but I think with the way Wisconsin slows the game down will play a major factor in the game. And it's sad how you think we're delusional when you think Fab Melo, who averages like 7 and 5 is one of the top big men. That sir, is called being delusional.

Again a retarded fan.. Melo isn't a top big man? You serious? Hes considered a lottery pick...He averages VERY solid numbers for a DEEP team. He doe's not need to average 20 a game, It why I think some of you are jackasses...Watch or learn more basketball..Please...
Poor noncall on Vandy's last offensive posession; Festus was pushed by two Wissconson players as he was going for the rebound and probable put back. Can't blame lose on one play, but it could have made the difference.