UK
North Carolina
Ohio State
Overrated Wrote:Syracuse
UK
North Carolina
Ohio State

Didn't see that coming lol.
Aslan Wrote:It's irrelevant, no team that's played in the Final Four for the past 20+ years could beat this Legendary Kentucky Squad.

You have made some lofty expectations for 4 one and done's to live up to. If UNC does not win it all, I will be very surprised.

My Final Four

UNC
SUckacuse
Yukon
Louisville
Quote:You have made some lofty expectations for 4 one and done's to live up to. If UNC does not win it all, I will be very surprised.

My Final Four

UNC
SUckacuse
Yukon
Louisville

I'm really surprised you don't have West Virginia in there. But then it occurred to me that the mountainqueers are not final four material
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You have made some lofty expectations for 4 one and done's to live up to. If UNC does not win it all, I will be very surprised.

My Final Four

UNC
SUckacuse
Yukon
Louisville

I'll be extremely surprised if UK don't. This is the most talented team to grace college basketball since 96 Kentucky.
Everybody forgets UNC was an average team midway through the season last year, then got hot. They're overrated.
zaga_fan Wrote:4 best teams get the top seeds as always

NO, not as always. Someone always gets the shaft and two of these four are always in the same bracket seems like. There is always a #1 that is in question EVERY year. Been that way for the 30 some odd years that I can remember.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Why in the world do a couple of you have Indiana in the Final Four? They'll be lucky to make the NIT this year. They lost one of their best players (Creek) for the season and are riding on the shoulders of good but young talent. (Notice I said good, not great) Even their own fans don't expect them to make the NCAA tournament this season.

Kentucky
North Carolina
Ohio State
Duke

Ever heard of a darkhorse?
I guarantee you that there will be a team in the final 4 this year that nobody has on here has mentioned.
Its like that every year plus its no fun listing the top four teams.
Half the time the overall one seed get picked off by a nrthern iowa or something (kansas).
Cmon, be original
Louisville
UK
Ohio State
UNC
Lville will miss the NCAA tournament.
3/4 my preseason picks in the same region. LOL
^
lol, 3 out of 4 of my picks are 1 seeds.
Indiana screwed me.
I got all four of mine right, as #1 seeds that is, lol.

Kentucky
Syracuse
Michigan St
North Carolina