Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Syracuse’s basketball program repeatedly violated its internal drug policy
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – During a decade in which Syracuse basketball reached the pinnacle of national prominence, the program was awash in positive drug tests and, in many cases, failed to adhere to its internal drug policy while playing ineligible players, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

Read more
question: will this make a huge impact on Boeheim's legacy if this turns out to be true?
I am not gonna judge their program for this. I am going to say that, had this been UK it would already be an expose on Outside the Lines, PTI, Around the Horn, the Lex Herald and whatever else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Ouch!!!!!!
toussaints Wrote:question: will this make a huge impact on Boeheim's legacy if this turns out to be true?

Boeheim knows nothing about his assistant coaches and now knows nothing about his players since 2003; he is either totally clueless or a big liar
What's the big deal? Since when can't college students smoke dope and drink beer????
lol..don't think beer drinking is the problem.

Most of you know what I think of Boeheim, but this doesn't really effect my view of him and his program. Can't really get much lower.
Good to see Syracuse sink lower and lower into the depths.
Keep em comin...
True statement, if this was UK, Coach Cal would be getting drilled right now of how he cheats the system and recruits one and doners that cant pass a drug test. Good to see a coach that ESPN and others put on a pedistal have some flaws in their program. :lmao:
Syracuse is better than Uk
^ Just DUMBER!
Overrated Wrote:Syracuse is better than Uk

Look who's back...

In all seriousness though, this is quite a bit of "dirt" being dragged out on Syracuse' basketball program in the past few months.
Democrats, Enough said. Cuse down well through the sick allegations against Fine, I hope this doesn't catch up to them..Then again they are the best team in the world. So..Confusedinglepar

:trolldad: