Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tussey filing suit on Eddie McCoy!!
[quote author=roadrunner link=topic=20013.msg208969#msg208969 date=1142116186]
[quote author=blu link=topic=20013.msg208754#msg208754 date=1142098943]
Is this Steve Butcher any relation to Jerry Butcher at P-burg?
[/quote]

Yes, Jerry is Steve uncle  I think, Steve dad is super at Wolfe county and he and McCoy are big buddies. Now you can see why this all went down the way it did. McCoys goal is to one day be in central office somewhere so you help me and I'll help you. McCoy actually spends more time at the central office than he does at Pike Central. The day he got the job at Pike Central the good old boy network started, get rid of this one to move this one in and so on. This thing with Tussey was being set up a year in advance. The funny thing about this he thinks he is so smart that no one knows what he is up to.
David Rowe will be next Asst. principal and Mark Thompson will be next boys basketball coach, (Mark Thompson is Paul Dotson nephew and Paul Dotson will be next Super) The next time the boys b-ball job is open it proably will not even be poosted if it is there will be no interview (just like the football job before Mac never interveiwed for that and this comes from a SBDC member)

Get'em Tussey maybe some of the others that have been wronged by McCoy will join you!!!!
[/quote]

would you have a problem at putting Thompson in as the next coach at Pike Central think about it the guy has coached in 2 state championships and actually had the head coaching job at Henry Clay until he turned it down to come back home apparently someone saw something in him and IMO that is saying something...You aer probley right that they will not open the job up b/c there is no reason for it Thompson is going to be another David Rowe but hopefuly with more luck...Actually I would say that where you said Rowe will be next Ast. Principal i will go one step further and say he will be the NEXT Principal of Pike Centrall he is already and Ast... :thumpsup:
roadrunner, where do you get your info from?  To say that Eddie McCoy is at the Central Office more than at PC?  How do you know this.  He may have some dealings at the CO as does other principals but to say that he is there more thatn at PC is wrong.  But as for the other info you seem to know a lot about, I can DEFINITELY see M. Thompson as the next coach at PC and he would be a great coach at that.  Also, D.Rowe would more than likely to become the principal if E. McCoy does end up going to the board.  But no one knows what is going to happen.  E. McCoy may not be going to the BOE but then again he might.  We'll cross that bridge when we get there.  By the way, this thread is about Tussey filing suit not about whether or not McCoy is going to the BOE and things of such.  Politics is the name of the game at the Pike Co. BOE and it is all about who you know.  I don't agrre withthe way things went down but it's done and Tussey is trying to do something about it.
[quote author=15th Fan link=topic=20013.msg210196#msg210196 date=1142219520]
roadrunner, where do you get your info from?  To say that Eddie McCoy is at the Central Office more than at PC?  How do you know this.  He may have some dealings at the CO as does other principals but to say that he is there more thatn at PC is wrong.  But as for the other info you seem to know a lot about, I can DEFINITELY see M. Thompson as the next coach at PC and he would be a great coach at that.  Also, D.Rowe would more than likely to become the principal if E. McCoy does end up going to the board.  But no one knows what is going to happen.  E. McCoy may not be going to the BOE but then again he might.  We'll cross that bridge when we get there.  By the way, this thread is about Tussey filing suit not about whether or not McCoy is going to the BOE and things of such.  Politics is the name of the game at the Pike Co. BOE and it is all about who you know.  I don't agrre withthe way things went down but it's done and Tussey is trying to do something about it.
[/quote]

Children!! Children!!!  :no:    :lmao:
Can this thread get back on topic please?