Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Zaga?
Wtf happened to your team??? Look like my Spartans went to gonzaga and upset your little puppies of gonzaga! Looks like your bold prediction of Michigan st getting an ass beaten was WRONG! Sorry to say but it's just a matter I time til people realize michigan st is ranked again!
^coolest guy ever right here!.
king360 Wrote:^coolest guy ever right here!.

I agree.
And nice signature by the way. :Thumbs:
lol
SPARTY Wrote:Wtf happened to your team??? Look like my Spartans went to gonzaga and upset your little puppies of gonzaga! Looks like your bold prediction of Michigan st getting an ass beaten was WRONG! Sorry to say but it's just a matter I time til people realize michigan st is ranked again!

Everybody kept saying Gonzaga couldn't have a top 15 team
every year, looks liek they were finally right this year.
You lose to this bunch of pitiful SParts, you're not top 40.
Sparty, one rule to trolling...

Your team needs to at least beat a middle school girls team before you go running your mouth! lol
WideRight05 Wrote:Sparty, one rule to trolling...

Your team needs to at least beat a middle school girls team before you go running your mouth! lol

@Gonzaga? That's tougher than goon to Indiana! So you need to find a better thing to say than that!
king360 Wrote:^coolest guy ever right here!.

Why thank you!
SPARTY Wrote:@Gonzaga? That's tougher than goon to Indiana! So you need to find a better thing to say than that!

GOON??? Who's the GOON??? You are a teacher? Good lord, our education has gone to HELL! No wonder college athletes show up with less than a 4th grade reading ability!!! You grade papers??? HOW?????? :biglmao:

Its going to be every members goal to help you get past theVille's spelling capabilities (which is not much) - For the Sake of our Children, WE MUST HELP YOU!!!
SPARTY Wrote:@Gonzaga? That's tougher than goon to Indiana! So you need to find a better thing to say than that!

Kansas, UNC...

Can you say your team has beat teams of that caliber?

Nuffsaid.
WideRight05 Wrote:Kansas, UNC...

Can you say your team has beat teams of that caliber?

Nuffsaid.

Nothing on the road has UK won! Gonzaga us alot tougher than playing Indiana!
Stardust Wrote:GOON??? Who's the GOON??? You are a teacher? Good lord, our education has gone to HELL! No wonder college athletes show up with less than a 4th grade reading ability!!! You grade papers??? HOW?????? :biglmao:

Its going to be every members goal to help you get past theVille's spelling capabilities (which is not much) - For the Sake of our Children, WE MUST HELP YOU!!!

Auto correct man! It happens ya know..... For the sake of running your mouth I need to bust it for you!:ChairHit:
Stardust Wrote:GOON??? Who's the GOON??? You are a teacher? Good lord, our education has gone to HELL! No wonder college athletes show up with less than a 4th grade reading ability!!! You grade papers??? HOW?????? :biglmao:

Come on Dusty? what did I ever do to you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
SPARTY Wrote:Auto correct man! It happens ya know..... For the sake of running your mouth I need to bust it for you!:ChairHit:

Uh-oh! Dusty about to go Yancy gates style on your *** sparty!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
SPARTY Wrote:Auto correct man! It happens ya know..... For the sake of running your mouth I need to bust it for you!:ChairHit:

[Image: http://getoffourplanet.com/wp-content/up...stupid.jpg]

Confusednicker: