Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Offensive Players
Who are some of the top offensive players in the state of Kentucky?

I thought I would start this after seeing the thread on the top defensive players.

I would definitely say Wideleft01 and I would be up there. Hop24 is pretty solid as well.
All NKY fans and people from Louisville would swear Coach Matney and JJ Jude was the most offensive thing they ever witnessed. Big Grin
Tell them they need to come to BGR and witness the wideshow!
Storm Wilson from Somerset.
Pat Towles from Highlands, Kyle Fuller from Cov. Holy Cross

both with over 4000 yds of offense
I'll throw a district opp in the mix. Madison southern Damon Harris. Will be a soph, kid is the deal. Is the fastest kid in the state supposedly, ran a 10.7 100m as a 8th grader last year.
toussaints Wrote:Pat Towles from Highlands, Kyle Fuller from Cov. Holy Cross

both with over 4000 yds of offense

What are Fuller's college opportunities looking like after Holy Cross' run?
wildthang3 Wrote:I'll throw a district opp in the mix. Madison southern Damon Harris. Will be a soph, kid is the deal. Is the fastest kid in the state supposedly, ran a 10.7 100m as a 8th grader last year.

Wow, that is amazing.
For the incoming year I would have to say James Quick -Trinity and the darkhorse Max Nassubum_Beechwood
KNOX CENTRALS Jeffrey Canady

Russell County Nick Brit
I'm not saying the Harris kid did not run that time but as a junior at Lafayette high school Tyson Gay ran 10.6 setting the state record! All I know is sprinting times are hyped and over rated for most high school athletes! Just to put the 10.7 in 8th grade in perspective.
RoShamBo Wrote:What are Fuller's college opportunities looking like after Holy Cross' run?

he's been a solid D1 baseball recruit since his sophomore year, but he could go D1 FCS or NAIA like Georgetown for football if he wanted. He's a very very good baseball player
QUOTE=Briar jumper bd;1344044]I'm not saying the Harris kid did not run that time but as a junior at Lafayette high school Tyson Gay ran 10.6 setting the state record! All I know is sprinting times are hyped and over rated for most high school athletes! Just to put the 10.7 in 8th grade in perspective.[/QUOTE]

Well, may or may not but saw the kid twice and he is the fastest player Ive ever seen. I've talked to several coaches in the county and they agree.
Like you said times can be misleading g no doubt.
Alan Williams - Senior - Southwestern. As fans witnessed this year, he can play running, quarterback, and tight end, while also playing defense. He is a heck of a player.
Id day weston little from south floyd be a top offensive player next year he has rushed over 5000 yards and around 65 tds in 3 years he could start for any team in the mountains probably state.
pokey harris from clark county !! and watch freshman here in clark county (george rogers clark ) josiah isreal will be leading the clark middle eagles from a bluegrass confrence championship we will go undefeated next year and i play outside linebacker for grc next year i was number 40 this year im in my 8th grade year and got 7 tackles in the playoff game against woodford !! watch me and clark county freshamn next year!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:All NKY fans and people from Louisville would swear Coach Matney and JJ Jude was the most offensive thing they ever witnessed. Big Grin

Even with the season over we still have bashers and haters ....
LexCath's Kyle Bolin (QB) and Adam Bush (WR) was a very potent duo
^ I'll give it to ya, those two were tough to stop!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:All NKY fans and people from Louisville would swear Coach Matney and JJ Jude was the most offensive thing they ever witnessed. Big Grin

I heard last week Matney was scheduling him extra matches just to run up his season win total in wrestling...
Kentayvus Hopkins - JR running back for Bourbon County
James Quick
Dalyn Dawkins
Ryan Timmons
Kentayvus Hopkins
Travis Wright