Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21
Southwestern got a face mask call when they stopped PCC inside the 15 yd.line on fourth down to give them a fresh set of downs.. The flag didn't come out till the SW offense was running on the field.. But the defense held PCC on four downs again.. The crew calling the game was from the Harlen Co. area.. PCC was flagged 11 times.. SW was flagged 8 times..
Butthurt
Refs
PCC didn't freaking score until 2 minutes left in the first half.

If they would have showed up for 4 quarters(which they haven't done all year) this one wouldn't have been close.
Quote:Total domination from the Warriors on the defensive side of the ball in my opinion. Great job guys. Bring on the Bears!
:Angry07: your ole ass total domination.
we lost. SW won. Its over. good season. now on to basketball:devilflam
devildawg401 Wrote:Total domination from the Warriors on the defensive side of the ball in my opinion. Great job guys. Bring on the Bears!

Careful what you askl for....
i think i just had a brain fart earlier.
i change my mind now though, GO BLACK BEARS!

I LOST AN AVATAR BET
Love the banners of the players for SW hanging from there stands.
Great idea.
devildawg401 Wrote:Total domination from the Warriors on the defensive side of the ball in my opinion. Great job guys. Bring on the Bears!
Total domination.....Seriously....Go shoot yourself , you are a idiot.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:But we love you, ONB. Who else is blinded by hate for one school more than you are?

No hate here. Just love to irritate and agitate a group of fans who attack everyone and anyone they play and many that they don't but get their panties in a wad whenever someone does it to them. Some of the PCC posters are good sports(Zag and Aslan just to name a short few). You have never seen me post one negative thing about a single athlete from Perry County.
^
lol
Becareful what you ask for, this will be a quick game one way or another. Good luck 2 both teams.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:SW just do us all a favor................BEAT HARLAN!!!!!!!

:blondnurs

After a brief examination....I'd say this patient has a sever case of the BUTT HURTS!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:
Sounds like Perry is up to it's old tricks, if we lose it was the refs or the field but never that the other team was just better than old PCC. To bad that PCC could not pull this one out for one last whipping by the Bears. This should be a battle for the region championship but think the Bears will pull this one out. Good luck to both teams and for PCC good luck on the hard court as the season will start once again before HC's does.
Some, not all, Perry fans deserve harsh treatment.

I see the numbers have already quickly dwindled in half.
The ones who actually understand the game are giving reason why SW is better while the ones who just like to talk trash are at PCC watching open gym just hoping they have something to talk about in the bball forum.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Some, not all, Perry fans deserve harsh treatment.

I see the numbers have already quickly dwindled in half.
The ones who actually understand the game are giving reason why SW is better while the ones who just like to talk trash are at PCC watching open gym just hoping they have something to talk about in the bball forum.

You are correct. After a win, they usually average around 75-80 posters an hour until they run out of "butthurts" to put on a thread. It is already Sunday and they have all about vanished.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are correct. After a win, they usually average around 75-80 posters an hour until they run out of "butthurts" to put on a thread. It is already Sunday and they have all about vanished.

I'm still here. I'll always support my team, I wish we would have won and things would have been different, but they're not. ONB I usually respect your opinion but you have to admit that you like to pick at us more than the average person. I've always been rational in my postings, at least in my opinion and i'm sure several people would agree. The last post calling someone an idiot was honestly not me, someone was using my computer, so I would redact that statement if possible. But as far as the call goes, maybe I made a bigger deal about it than I should, but it just leaves you with a sour feeling knowing you stopped a wall planned fake but still can't come away with the ball, but like I said it's over. Good luck to the Bears and SW next week, hope for a good, clean, injury-free game for both.
I was standing right there for the PI call and it was legit and I seen the 5 yard facemask call from where I was and it was legit as well. He did not mean to grab it but Alan head came around enough to get the call. No game gets called perfect. Bottom line you don't let us stuff you 8 times in a row inside the 15 you would not have been in that situation!
[quote=OrangenowBlue]You are correct. After a win, they usually average around 75-80 posters an hour until they run out of "butthurts" to put on a thread. [B]It is already Sunday and they have all about vanished.[/[/B]QUOTE]

Well I have to say I understand them not wanting to hang around and rehash a loss like that!...I mean When HC lost to Bell....all I wanted was to see that thread DIE!!!....LOL...but I stook around and ate my crow...even changed the avatar after losing a bet!....ah boys!!!...BB season is around the corner and there is always next year!...your team had an excellent year!...great games and was even on TV 3 times!!!!!!...don't know about anyone else....but that's something to be proud of!... :Thumbs:
How many first downs did they have, Homer!
Congrats SW on the big win.
Congrats to Perry on their best season in school history. No reason to hang your heads. The seniors had a great career and Robinson is probably the best player to ever play at PCC. I hope we continue this success in football and aren't just a basketball school anymore.
Congrats to PCC on a great season. Im glad to see the success, and I hope this will spark interest out of more kids in the school and county. Id love to see us become a threat every year. They seem to have all the right people in place to make that happen.

Great game against SWPulaski, TBH when it was 13-0 I thought it was going to be a long night. But the 2 scores before the half made it exciting. I honestly thought the team that had the ball last would win the game. So I was excited after the 4th down stop, however, we never got the chance to try. I was on the other side of the field so I have no idea about the call, im sure if the ref threw the flag there was a facemask though. If he grabbed it enough to turn the kids head like a few posters said then it should of been 15 instead of 5, but it ends with the same result.

Special teams played a big part of this game as well. I think SWPulaski's punter did an excellent job keeping the Commodores pinned when he had the chance and helped his team win the field position battle all night.

Congrats to the Commodore seniors who are leaving behind the best season in schools history. I hope the record gets broken many times over, all though you have set the bar high. All in all, great season Commodores.
This one surprised me. Congrats SW.
I would have posted sooner. But i've been busy this weekend.

Congrats Southwestern. Good 2nd half Commodores!

The facemask was questionable call from where I was sitting but if we actually played the first half, that wouldn't of mattered. If a team lets a game be decided by a call, they don't deserve to win anyway.

Let's continue the success of this season over into next!
Congrats Southwestern and Congrats PCC on a GREAT season!
Great season Commodores.

Congrats Warriors.