Montgomery Co. 28 Cooper 12
final
Was Cooper favored?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the score was 28-12
:Thumbs:
I am SHOCKED!!! WOW
congrats to MC
Cooper was the home team, so I guess they were favored....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good Job Indians win and advance. :Thumbs:
Any word on #58 who was taken out by ambulance? Prayers to him and his family!
11/4/2011
Montgomery Co. 28 Cooper 12

Montgomery Co. 7 14 0 7 28
Cooper 0 6 0 6 12
Scoring summary:
Class 5A
More details:

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1cny1zbmS
Mistake-free football had helped Cooper to a five-game winning streak and its first district championship in school history, but in its first-ever playoff game it was three big defensive mistakes and three big offensive mistakes that doomed the Jaguars.

Cooper had three touchdowns called back by penalty and allowed three long touchdown passes thanks to blown coverages in losing to Montgomery County, 28-12, in a first-round Class 5A playoff game on Friday at Cooper.
Congrats Montgomery County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Cooper was the home team, so I guess they were favored....

Montgometry is the REAL DEAL there PEEKING at the right time. I could see them winning our regional championship, and playing Southwestern or Harlan County.
buckywalters1432 Wrote:Any word on #58 who was taken out by ambulance? Prayers to him and his family!

He was up and walking last night.
Gold Charger Wrote:He was up and walking last night.

Good deal, thanks for the update!
SEKentucky Wrote:Montgometry is the REAL DEAL there PEEKING at the right time. I could see them winning our regional championship, and playing Southwestern or Harlan County.

That makes the Rock loss, when they were playoff preparing and missing 6-8 players feel a little better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]