Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Water
Who all has seen this movie? What is wrong here? Was it meant to be such a cheap looking movie? Who else thinks it was just plain stupid?

I know this was supposedly based on true events But what made the producers/writers think the couple would be arguing that much in such a horrible situation right before they were ready to die?
I made this movie with a few of my friends, it just costs about $200 and we all chipped in on the acting together. I shot it with my new video camcorder I bought at the Pawn Shop. I thought we did a good job??

Really it was horrible, I didnt even finish watching it because it was so bad it ruined my whole day, even what I did before I started it.
My friends mom said that it was bad and would make you sea sick
How did the producers know what happened while the couple was in the water, neither survived to tell the story. While watching I kept wanting to turn it off but kept thinking to myself something was about to happen, never did. What a cheap boring movie. Wounder if I could make a movie about a couple buried up in snow or maybe sinking in quick sand. Things that make you say Hmmm.
I'm pretty sure that I saw this movie...and yea it SUCKED!!!
I haven't watched it, but everyone says it sucked.
This is true, I got pretty mad at myself for buying it, but I nearly killed myself for watching all of it haha.
Quite possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen!