Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 46 Sheldon Clark 22
Final.
Congrats Dawgs!!!
Congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats to the Dawgs on a fantastic regular season
Think this squad will match up with the Pikeville group in what should be a good regional championship game.....
^Hazard is two scores better than Pikeville
This wasn't a surprising game lol, congrats Dawgs!!!!
BondJamesBond Wrote:Think this squad will match up with the Pikeville group in what should be a good regional championship game.....

I hope to see a Hazard/Pikeville regional game. I'm going to try to catch if it happens. I remember watching these two battle it out a couple years ago, and Dulpont hitting the game winning FG to give the Dawgs the region title. Awesome game. If these two meet up this year for region, will it be at Daniel Field in Hazard?
^ I hope it's at Pikeville. It gets freakin cold in that freakin holler @ Hazard...lol!

BUT, Pikeville has to get past Fairview before they start thinking about Hazard! That WILL be a tough task!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Was not expecting SC to score that much but the score seems to be indicative of a mostly offensive game!

Congrats Dawgs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
OffTheHook Wrote:^ I hope it's at Pikeville. It gets freakin cold in that freakin holler @ Hazard...lol!

BUT, Pikeville has to get past Fairview before they start thinking about Hazard! That WILL be a tough task!
It would be at Hazard, but anyway, let's try Raceland as well. That will be a very tough game. Heck still gotta beat Paintsville.
They'll win both of those. I think the Raceland game was just one of those nights. BUT, I could be wrong. I think it will be a different story next time around. At least two TDs better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Obviously this has been an extremely frustrating season for the Sheldon Clark Cardinals. I don't know but this is probably the worst season that SC has had.
If someone knows, please post.

Prior to the opening game I would not have thought they would end the season 1 - 9. And as the season progressed, I believed they would win 3 or 4 but as we know it didn't happen.

I'm sure the coach, team, players, especially the seniors (who have been used to wining) are very disappointed. But life goes on and this too shall pass.
Wasn't even close it was 46-0 before the jv was put in.... Congrats dogs
MVP2 Wrote:I hope to see a Hazard/Pikeville regional game. I'm going to try to catch if it happens. I remember watching these two battle it out a couple years ago, and Dulpont hitting the game winning FG to give the Dawgs the region title. Awesome game. If these two meet up this year for region, will it be at Daniel Field in Hazard?
Wouldn't this be a semi-final game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations Bulldogs on another victory! Now, the business of winning another Regional title begins! Keep up the great work next week against Lynn Camp!
Congrats Dawgs !!! Now time to send Lynn Camp Home !!! GO DAWGS !!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Was not expecting SC to score that much but the score seems to be indicative of a mostly offensive game!

Congrats Dawgs!!

It was a running clock before SC scored!