Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands Dixie update
sstack Wrote:Are you still going to say HHS D is over rated? Dixie had one good drive and HHS game plan shut them down other than that. The HHS O dominated tonight and still played far from a perfect game; they left a lot of points on the field in the first half. I think they played better tonight than game 1 against Boyle. The best thing of the night was the way the 2nd and 3rd stringers played; there is a lot of young talent and the future looks very good for HHS.
Dixie had more than 1 good drive. In the first half every drive that Dixie had stalled at midfield. Bruns and Carter for Highlands were the stars of the defense. Highlands defense is better than I thought but they will give up rushing yards.l
Only thing good about this game was the cold coke on a hot ass night.
Towles is a full blown man-bear-lazer. He did whatever he wanted to out there tonight, he looked as good as lorenzen or guidugli. I guess Dixie might just be that bad, their defense was made fried butter.

Dixie has to hurt after this one. those kids' minds have to be zombified after going from the Pike parade on ESPN to being a bad 0-3.

Highlands D was nasty, the hits, the picks, flying around. Bruns and New are going to be air traffic control in NKY this year.

The highlands back ups looked solid. I saw three linemen subn in every play.
^ Amen, Whacko, add these points to what was proven last night
birdman44 Wrote:Towles is a full blown man-bear-lazer. He did whatever he wanted to out there tonight, he looked as good as lorenzen or guidugli. I guess Dixie might just be that bad, their defense was made fried butter.

Dixie has to hurt after this one. those kids' minds have to be zombified after going from the Pike parade on ESPN to being a bad 0-3.

Highlands D was nasty, the hits, the picks, flying around. Bruns and New are going to be air traffic control in NKY this year.

The highlands back ups looked solid. I saw three linemen subn in every play.

I agree with everything BM said. They still played a differet Dixie squad that CCH played last week.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I agree with everything BM said. They still played a differet Dixie squad that CCH played last week.

Highlands had a chance to scout and see what they wanted to take away. Dixie is the worst coached big school in Northern Kentucky. Also Highlands didn't run up the score. Like Mueller said in the paper, he was taken what was being given.
nptb17 Wrote:Highlands had a chance to scout and see what they wanted to take away. Dixie is the worst coached big school in Northern Kentucky. Also Highlands didn't run up the score. Like Mueller said in the paper, he was taken what was being given.
:dontthink
there are other "worst" coached teams in northern kentucky