Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson@Owsley
The [size=5]JV girls was at it again, boy have they been playing better together, the last couple of games, Saturday a big win against Lee, and tonight (monday) a big win against Jackson Co. I think they are getting it back together, Congrats Lady Junior Varsity Owls!!! :dance: [/size]
Owsleys jv played hard, and they got back together and beat jackson and lee 2 big games for them they needed it.

GOOD JOB!:rock: :bounce: :#1: :wenumber1 :headphone
I think that the jv played an awesome game that night. jackson county had an awesome team, but i think that they didnt know, where they are in a rougher district, that the simplest little thing will get called fouled. the girls played awesome and they gave it there all.

[size=2]that point guard on the varsity team was awesome, you could tell she knew what she was doing and she could handle the ball really well. though, her shots were not falling.[/size]

Great job to both teams, i dont think i have ever saw the owsley varsity team try as hard as they did this whole season, if they keep it up anything could happen.

:Nodding: :Cheerlead
A lot of the girls from Jackson County were used to the rougher playing, I agree, and when they fouled they were like, WHAT?! FOUL?! I think they had a really good team, but Owsley JV came out on top! Varsity played a GREAT game I agree! But that #5 Courtney girl, man can she handle the ball and throw up them 3's. Great job both teams...cant wait to see how these teams come out at the end of the season.
Good GAme girls
good game
Good Game girls
You know, I've took a likin' to that Owsley bunch and I've watched them play alot this year, and that Jackson Co. game was on of the best games I've seen both teams play in. Neither team gave up, and that show heart for both JV and Varsity. Congrates to the JV, and Varsity you had em but you let it slip away.