Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paducah Tilghman 2011
What do the Blue Tornado need to do to improve from last year's 11-3 Team which made it to the 3A State Semi-Finals?

Aug 19 Lone Oak home
Aug 27 Evansville Reitz @ Papa Johns
Sep 2 Mayfield home
Sep 9 Graves County away
Sep 16 Crittenden Co. home
Sep 23 Heath away
Sep 30 Fort Campbell home
Oct 7 Trigg County home
Oct 14 Northeast TN away
Oct 21 Webster Co. away
Oct 28 open

[URL="http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb11/35167"]Paducah Tilghman 2011 Football
[/URL]
Beating County upstart Lone Oak in week #1 will tell us alot. They will likely enter this game with LO's former QB who transfered. PT early in the year is always a hard read. Tek get on here and enlighten us
Was told ex-flash had to share reps with the young QB in spring drills which I suppose is good for all concerned. The buzz I heard was more descriptive of a new found ground attack and some big strong shoes on the O line. Tasks ahead are to rebuild the secondary and d-line and find a kicker/punter. If PT decides to again sleep through another August, may the Almighty have mercy on them because no one else will.
Well a week #1 loss, which is a strong possibility given the team LO returns, would be rough for the egos and then there is a early game with rebuilding Mayfield so a few early losses are possible but they would still be fine later in the year. My early prediction is a loss to what looks to be a very good LO team and a win over Mayfield who is retoolong the Big Red Machine