• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 68 Lawrence County 59
Final

Congrats Devils...
Congrats Russell
Shawn Thompson had 36 points and 14 rebounds
was 3 of 5 from behind the arc
Congrats Russell!!
was a good game to watch even though it was at russel, Shawn seemed determined to make a point tonight, too bad the rest of the team doesn't have the same drive he doesSad
congrats russel............even though lc didnt get the win gg shawn thompson
Shawn is playing his heart out, I wish the rest of the team would step up and help him!!!!!!!!
yea he is awsome
I don't think it's so much the rest of the team as it is just a few players!
You are probably correct on that but Shawn has 30 days left to play high school ball, I just wish some of the other players would realized that and let him have a season to remember. He has played all of his life, since he was 4 years old and now ending with a season like this. But I still have hope and I do think we will come out with a big win in the district.
"billybob" Wrote:I don't think it's so much the rest of the team as it is just a few players!
"PUPS 52" Wrote:You are probably correct on that but Shawn has 30 days left to play high school ball, I just wish some of the other players would realized that and let him have a season to remember. He has played all of his life, since he was 4 years old and now ending with a season like this. But I still have hope and I do think we will come out with a big win in the district.

I don't think Shawn's the only senior on the team. The other two only have 30 days left and I'ms ute they want to make it a season to remember just as much as he does. This group of seniors has played together all their lives and I think that they all deserve a season to remember!
I don't think pups said he was the only senior on the team but I am sure she knows more about how he is feeling than the other seniors on the team.And i think they all deserve a season to remember but until a few certain players step it up it may not happen.
congrats
good game thompson
I never said shawn was the only senior on the team, I can't speak for the other seniors because I don't know how they are feeling, but I do know Shawn doesn't want his basketball career to end anytime soon. He wants to go and play at the college level. So he is working very hard to get to that level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"billybob" Wrote:I don't think Shawn's the only senior on the team. The other two only have 30 days left and I'ms ute they want to make it a season to remember just as much as he does. This group of seniors has played together all their lives and I think that they all deserve a season to remember!
Good job russel
Good win russel i think that shawn has alot of potential at the next level and he has a desire. I hope to see him make it far. I think he has alot of talent and i hope that the dogs can pull it together at the right time and wins some district games. So that all the seniors can have an season to remember.