Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos
Five. 1 right, 1 left, 1 left inner forearm, 1 right inner forearm, 1 on back.
I don't have any tattoos but I am getting one as soon as I make up my mind which one I want. I have it down to two options and still have to get the necessary funds as I am sure either one will be expensive.
judgementday Wrote:I don't have any tattoos but I am getting one as soon as I make up my mind which one I want. I have it down to two options and still have to get the necessary funds as I am sure either one will be expensive.
A good artist charges around 100 bucks an hour. You can find many inferior artists that will charge you less, but I wouldn't want them "scratching" on me.
TheRealVille Wrote:A good artist charges around 100 bucks an hour. You can find many inferior artists that will charge you less, but I wouldn't want them "scratching" on me.

Thanks for the info....

The two designs I have chosen will go from my shoulder to elbow so I am guessing that will take a few hours...
judgementday Wrote:Thanks for the info....

The two designs I have chosen will go from my shoulder to elbow so I am guessing that will take a few hours...
I have one on my right shoulder, down to almost my elbow, almost a half sleeve, with a lot of color, and outlines. It took 3 1/2 hours. A good artist can do a lot in 3 hours. I don't know where you live, but Bodeans in Somerset, and Matt and Billy, at [URL="http://tatnicetattoos.com/"]Tat Nice Tattoos
[/URL] in Huntington, WV. are top of the line.

Bean at Bodeans, did all of mine, but all of the artists at Bodean's are great. Bodean himself, is a master, but when I was in Somerset working, he was booked most of the time when I got off work.
TheRealVille Wrote:I have one on my right shoulder, down to almost my elbow, almost a half sleeve, with a lot of color, and outlines. It took 3 1/2 hours. A good artist can do a lot in 3 hours. I don't know where you live, but Bodeans in Somerset, and Matt and Billy, at [URL="http://tatnicetattoos.com/"]Tat Nice Tattoos
[/URL] in Huntington, WV. are top of the line.

Bean at Bodeans, did all of mine, but all of the artists at Bodean's are great. Bodean himself, is a master, but when I was in Somerset working, he was booked most of the time when I got off work.

Do you mind me asking how much the one on your right should costs?

Seeing that I work at UK, I was thinking about going to Bleed Blue.
judgementday Wrote:Do you mind me asking how much the one on your right should costs?

Seeing that I work at UK, I was thinking about going to Bleed Blue.
My right arm was $350. I think I tipped the girl 30 bucks on top of that.
OffTheHook Wrote:^You get that at Southern Steel Hawk?

Yea but it's been about two years since I got it
I love to have tattoos on my arm but i'm scared...
garathnormanmtts Wrote:I love to have tattoos on my arm but i'm scared...
As Bodean would say, "Don't be a *****, get a tattoo. :biggrin: They are addictive. After you get the first one, I would bet you will go back for more.
^
lol, i dont know about that.
I got one and dont want another lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, i dont know about that.
I got one and dont want another lol.
You little girl. J/K, some people only want one, and that's ok.