Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Louisville Central to air on WYMT
Belfry vs Louisville Central State Championship Game to airs on WYMT Saturday 12/4 from 8p-11p
so they wont have it live, they did in 03,04 i belive
The Wymt should show the hazard and belfry game live.
The KHSAA will not allow them to do it live anymore
CardinalAlum Wrote:The KHSAA will not allow them to do it live anymore

why take there money away?,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:why take there money away?,lol

You know it! LOL :ChairHit:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Well I'll definitely be catching the re-run of this one. Sure wish it'd be live though!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Derek Forrest jus posted on his facebook. Hazard/Mayfield game will be on TV Friday night at 8pm. Then the Belfry/Central at 8pm on Sat night.
well i am going to the game plus i get a cd of every game..
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Derek Forrest jus posted on his facebook. Hazard/Mayfield game will be on TV Friday night at 8pm. Then the Belfry/Central at 8pm on Sat night.

Man, this has made my day. I can't wait to see both MT teams. Thanks for posting this info :Thumbs:
Sights and Sounds from Belfry and Hazard teams....

http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/boxscores/2010...28434.html
Thank you WYMT. You guys do a wonderful job covering the mountain teams. Should be two great games to watch. Now, if i can just avoid hearing the scores before i watch them. Good luck to both Belfry & Hazard. May all teams involved have injury free games.
Just got an update the games will start at 8:30p not 8p
Are they going to show the Hazard vs Mayfield game. I don't know nothing about BG. I am not going to go down there trying to find a place i have no ideal were to go.
cj2561 Wrote:Are they going to show the Hazard vs Mayfield game. I don't know nothing about BG. I am not going to go down there trying to find a place i have no ideal were to go.

Friday at 8 i believe.
cj2561 Wrote:Are they going to show the Hazard vs Mayfield game. I don't know nothing about BG. I am not going to go down there trying to find a place i have no ideal were to go.

its at WKU, very easy to find...
cuppett777 Wrote:its at WKU, very easy to find...

The only time that i have been there, on the interstate going to Ft Campbell.
Corrections
Friday at 8p Hazard game
Saturday at 8p Belfry game