Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colleges???
What are some d-1 FCS D-2 & d-3 colleges that offer football in the state of ky besides uk il eku wku ky weslyen centre Lindsey Wilson...
Morehead State offers D-1 FCS football. However, they don't give football scholarships, for some dumb reason.
Centre does not give athletic scholorships. But they have academic schollys.:Thumbs:
I take it NAIA schools are excluded from this list?
yeah... without the Mid-South, I don't think there are any left... other than Murray, which has produced some "name" coaches.
VHSL-helper Wrote:yeah... without the Mid-South, I don't think there are any left... other than Murray, which has produced some "name" coaches.

So has Morehead. Rex Ryan and John Harbaugh both coached there :Thumbs:
FBS: *Louisville, *UK, *WKU
FCS: *EKU, *Murray State
D1 Pioneer: Morehead State
D2: *Kentucky State, *Kentucky Wesleyn
D3: Thomas More, Centre
NAIA: *Georgetown, Union, Lindsay Wilson, Campbellsville, Kentucky Christian, University of the Cumberlands, Pikeville

*offers full and partial football scholarships
Lindsey Wilson offer schalorships to
cavery59 Wrote:Lindsey Wilson offer schalorships to

i didn't think that was football money though. i thought that was academic
Falcons' head coach Mike Smith was @ Morehead @ one point as well.
toussaints Wrote:FBS: *Louisville, *UK, *WKU
FCS: *EKU, *Murray State
D1 Pioneer: Morehead State
D2: *Kentucky State, *Kentucky Wesleyn
D3: Thomas More, Centre
NAIA: *Georgetown, Union, Lindsay Wilson, Campbellsville, Kentucky Christian, University of the Cumberlands, Pikeville

*offers full and partial football scholarships

And still nothing at NKU after 40+ years.:please: PATHETIC!!!
NKU has a hotbed of talent in that area.
I think all of the naia schools are like this. They see how much fianical aid you get and then they pay off the rest. And also Morehead do something like that.
Can you dig it? Wrote:And still nothing at NKU after 40+ years.:please: PATHETIC!!!
It is a shame. The school is more interested in moving the sports programs to D-1 status across the board. They could find a nice niche in athletics in KY competing on the D-2 level and could become a national powerhouse in D-2 in all sports and that would include football.
Just plain old silly.
nky Wrote:It is a shame. The school is more interested in moving the sports programs to D-1 status across the board. They could find a nice niche in athletics in KY competing on the D-2 level and could become a national powerhouse in D-2 in all sports and that would include football.
Just plain old silly.

and they wouldn't have to do much to get it going. there's plenty of talent at NKU already