Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 2011
FiveStar Wrote:your very welcome. i hope that wasnt a negative statment. couldnt understand it because of the the stupidity of your statements. please clean it up.

:thanks:

It was certainly not a negative statement, which was very clear. At this point it was probaply ill-concieved on the note that " stupidity " was taken in the framework of your sentence structure. There appears to be an air of or problem with self-confidence manifested by a show of poor social and educational skills among some who post here. PT you warned everyone but the Trolls were fed.:biggrin:goodby.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Well if you're a fan, what's up with all the negative stuff about LC?? You're a former player then, I got it...

its called being blunt and honest, i tell it straight up, im not gonna make someone out to be something they are not.
im not biased etc.
if you dont like it then dont read my post
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:It was certainly not a negative statement, which was very clear. At this point it was probaply ill-concieved on the note that " stupidity " was taken in the framework of your sentence structure. There appears to be an air of or problem with self-confidence manifested by a show of poor social and educational skills among some who post here. PT you warned everyone but the Trolls were fed.:biggrin:goodby.

:flush:
So you honestly think that in a regional chanpionship game. Shepherd on the hill and the dawgs show up to play unlike last year , that pikeville is the better team? am i understand this correctly?
FiveStar Wrote:So you honestly think that in a regional chanpionship game. Shepherd on the hill and the dawgs show up to play unlike last year , that pikeville is the better team? am i understand this correctly?

I don't think anyone would say the dawgs will be beat with Shepherd on the mound. If he pitches against Pikeville this year and the dawgs get the bats going to at least get 2-3 runs. LC will win.
SweetLemonade Wrote:I don't think anyone would say the dawgs will be beat with Shepherd on the mound. If he pitches against Pikeville this year and the dawgs get the bats going to at least get 2-3 runs. LC will win.

with shep on the mound no team in eastern ky stands a chance at beating the dawgs
SweetTea Wrote:with shep on the mound no team in eastern ky stands a chance at beating the dawgs
I have been around to many pitchers to many years to know this statement is not true. One bad pitch or 1 lucky swing can beat you. Don't get me wrong with 14 on the mound you have to like the odds.
Wildcats11 Wrote:The wiz sounds like a ****ed off parent of a kid that rides the bench. Just sayin.. :blabbermo

lol. i believe he is a full time student.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:It was certainly not a negative statement, which was very clear. At this point it was probaply ill-concieved on the note that " stupidity " was taken in the framework of your sentence structure. There appears to be an air of or problem with self-confidence manifested by a show of poor social and educational skills among some who post here. PT you warned everyone but the Trolls were fed.:biggrin:goodby.

Whose the man behind the screen hmmmmmmmmmmm
:moon:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:I have been around to many pitchers to many years to know this statement is not true. One bad pitch or 1 lucky swing can beat you. Don't get me wrong with 14 on the mound you have to like the odds.

Very true, everyone does have a bad day.

Anything can happen at any time, especially in baseball.