Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizards @ Magic
John Wall makes his NBA debut tonight. How do you think he will do? And whats yall's prediction on the game?
I'm going to say he has something around 22pts,9 ast,and 7 rebs but the Magic win by 14.
7 rebounds?? uhh I don't think so..
21 points, 7 assist.. sounds about right to me..

Magic 92
Wizards 80
Wall can get up as good as any guard in the NBA
I don't think 7 rbs is a stretch
zaga_fan Wrote:Wall can get up as good as any guard in the NBA
I don't think 7 rbs is a stretch

Here...

21 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds..

I will give him that much.. I can't give him triple double numbers against my favorite team lol....
Orlando is leading 52-34
Wall with 6 points and 4 assists
Magic 58 - 34 at the half
Magic killed them...
Wizard are bad, I mean real bad!

John Wall needs to get into the gym and shoot hundreds of jump shots a day, because teams are not going to give a lane to drive in a half-court offense. The Magic played Wall like every team plays Rondo, and that was play off him and make him shoot. Rondo has accepted that and makes plays for his teammates and Wall did that some tonight, but he also doesn't have Ray Allen or Paul Pierce to pass it to for an open jump shot. Wall found the open man, but the Wizards cannot shoot the ball. Once Arenas gets back it will help Wall out, as he'll be able to get it to Arenas and Heinrich for open shots, but until then don't expect much out of Wall & and terrible Washington team.

Orlando is simply loaded with players that would start for a lot of teams in the league. I'd even venture to say that their best five off the bench would probably make the playoffs, seriously.

The Heat/Magic game tomorrow night should be a must watch for those not heading to the games tomorrow night.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Wizard are bad, I mean real bad!

John Wall needs to get into the gym and shoot hundreds of jump shots a day, because teams are not going to give a lane to drive in a half-court offense. The Magic played Wall like every team plays Rondo, and that was play off him and make him shoot. Rondo has accepted that and makes plays for his teammates and Wall did that some tonight, but he also doesn't have Ray Allen or Paul Pierce to pass it to for an open jump shot. Wall found the open man, but the Wizards cannot shoot the ball. Once Arenas gets back it will help Wall out, as he'll be able to get it to Arenas and Heinrich for open shots, but until then don't expect much out of Wall & and terrible Washington team.

Orlando is simply loaded with players that would start for a lot of teams in the league. I'd even venture to say that their best five off the bench would probably make the playoffs, seriously.

The Heat/Magic game tomorrow night should be a must watch for those not heading to the games tomorrow night.

I'll be at the most non-competetive "rivalry" in the State tonight Wink

The Heat/Magic game tomorrow night should be a must watch for those not heading to the games tomorrow night

Yup, this game will be watched..
John Wall had a much better night last night against the Hawks, finishing with 28pts,9asst,and 5 rebs.

Sounds like Rajon Rondo????