Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams vs. Simons score?
Last report I had was Adams 8-0 at the half.
Last I heard 14-0 Adams
Heard that was the final 14-0, congratulations to Coach Howell and the AMS Blackcats!!!
congrats to Jarred and the Adams team. now go kick LC but....good luck:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Good Physical ballgame. Simons turned the ball over 3 times, with several penalties that doomed them. Good year for the Cougars. Good luck to Adams against Lexington Catholic.
Adams defeated Simons 14-0. Congratulations to Adams on hard fought game and best of luck this weekend! ALSO, congratulations to SIMONS on a great season. You guys never gave up and layed it all on the line. I am very proud of each and every one of you! Simons is a class act team, that plays hard and exemplifies the definition of sportsmanship and teamwork. Keep working hard and it will pay off! YOU ARE WINNERS!
SIMONS....DO NOT HANG YOUR HEADS!!! We had a GREAT season and remember, we have 4 more yrs to play together. Adams played a A+ game and deserved to win.....I hope your boys enjoyed their chicken dinners and I hope your bus drivers enjoyed the tailgating food....Good Luck against LC...:Thumbs:
krisquent Wrote:SIMONS....DO NOT HANG YOUR HEADS!!! We had a GREAT season and remember, we have 4 more yrs to play together. Adams played a A+ game and deserved to win.....I hope your boys enjoyed their chicken dinners and I hope your bus drivers enjoyed the tailgating food....Good Luck against LC...:Thumbs:

AWESOME!!!!!! Awesome administration-Awesome coaches-Awesome Fans-Awesome Refs-Awesome hospitality-Awesome competition-Awesome team-Awesome everything. Thanks Simons for such an awesome experience for our players,cheerleaders, fans and bus drivers. Every person that I have talked to after the game talked about what a wonderful and positive experience that they had tonight. I definatly agree with an earlier post that Simons is a class act. I also want to congratulate my Blackcats on the win and to congratulate Coach Howell and the rest of our coaching staff on a great accomplishment.
Coach Holliday (A.D. and assistant coach)