Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else on here hate the ACC (mens basketball)
I don't know about you.. But I have hated the ACC for as long as I can remember.. Mainly Duke and UNC! I hate these two teams so much that my hate has extended throughout the entire conference.
I just get so sick and tired of the ACC hype year in and year out. "DUKE THIS," DUKE THAT," Coach K is god," Good lord give it a break!
Only way I cheer for a ACC team is if they are facing Duke or UNC. My favorite team is KY and any team that faces Duke or UNC.. I think the ACC is overrated again this year with the exception of UNC... Just my two cents..Anyone else hate the ACC!!
I'm starting to like you more and more QQ. I couldn't have said it better.
I agree with you totally QQ with the exception that Wake Forest is not overrated. Both Wake and UNC will make deep runs in the NCAA tournament this year.
me too. But I am a chris Paul fan.
I do.
I hate Duke with everything in me. But recently I have become a Redick fan. The boy can play some ball, but like ya said, Heck with the rest of the teams
I have always hated the ACC, and it sickens me to watch ESPN. They are up the ACC's ass way too far.
i disagree with the exception of Duke. I like the ACC, it has some great rivalries.
Yea I agree, the ACC makes me sick, they get all of the big time coverage. UNC is good this year, and Wake Forest is good but inconsistent and overrated.
I hate the ACC/ due to the lewd love affair and fixation that Billy Packer has for Coach K, and he was a concubine to Dean Smith for all those years.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:I hate the ACC/ due to the lewd love affair and fixation that Billy Packer has for Coach K, and he was a concubine to Dean Smith for all those years.

:lol: :lol: I love you DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate to admit this but I like Coach K, wish he was not in the ACC, but I agree Billy thinks it is the only conference and that makes me hate the ACC and I also think that the selection comittee puts way to many ACC teams in the tournament ever year!
Well said QQ. I hate duke and any acc team. Packer to take duke and they rest of the acc and stickem
Has it ever come across your mind that maybe you guys hate the ACC because it is a better conference than the SEC :twisted:
"Captain Morgan" Wrote:Has it ever come across your mind that maybe you guys hate the ACC because it is a better conference than the SEC :twisted:

NO
No. They are always hiped by CBS and ESPN with Packer as the best every year. The problem is the acc does not win the Tourny every year. There are other conferences that deserve some attention. Look at the Big East & Big 12 quality teams that can beat most opponents.
"Showtyme" Wrote:No. They are always hiped by CBS and ESPN with Packer as the best every year. The problem is the acc does not win the Tourny every year. There are other conferences that deserve some attention. Look at the Big East & Big 12 quality teams that can beat most opponents.

Exactly..
Well I can see where that would get on your nerves. I dont let that kind of stuff change my outlook on stuff though.
I agree that they are better than the SEC CM, but if there wasn't a team in the ACC in the top 25, I would still hate them.