Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 68 Woodford Co. 35
This game is a week old. You all do know that they play tomorrow night also for the district championship, don't ya?
Redneck Wrote:I never said anything bad about their schedule if you, Bob Seger, and Don Carlo would go back and re-read the first post I made. I said that JC was already having trouble finding games for next year. That's a compliment, teams don't wanna play em becuase they are dang good. Not one thing wrong with what I said. I went on to say that after the game against Woodford, they'll probably have an even harder time filling their schedule, they would probably have to play Bell, Boyle, again, pick up Highlands, St.X, Trinity just to fill it out because NOT MANY TEAMS IN EKY WILL PLAY THEM. There was no need in cry baby Seger to start about Paintsville when I said nothing bad about JC, heck I wish em luck every week, I wish DJ Ousley and Cody Parker luck every week, DJ Ousley supports one of my racing stickers on his vehicle.

lol...Hey snake I just got back from Katmandu and noticed after about 3 days since I even made a post in this thread that I still haunt your days and nights. :lmao:

Lets be honest here though, you were not complimenting anyone. You were simply trying to throw a thinly veiled jab at Matney and the program?

Any team worth their salt could care`less about how a game with Woodford Co. resulted.