Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 45 West Jessamine 6
SportzAnimal Wrote:I'm gonna have to give credit to Johnson Central. They did run on our 'D'....just sayin.

Even with all the success JC had they rushed for 196 yards. I laugh when someone says they are going to dominate the line of scrimmage and rush for 375+ on Boyle's defense. And then to go on and say he wants to see #63 take on Dawson.
You know what,I may need to come to the game next week,just to see a team run 400 yds against Boyle.:lmao:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Look joejoe the one thing you dont do is run the ball on Boyles defense.if you dont believe me ask some of the Bell co. fans how good Boyles run defense has been the times they have played us,no offense but you guys will be lucky if you run for a 100 yds against there D.I cant remember the last time a team ran the ball on Boyles defense with any success.you have not seen a defense like this since you played Boyle last year,and East didnt move the ball at all against us last year.i know east will give us all they got,but to say they will run the ball for almost 400 yds against one of the best run Ds in the state.it aint gonna happen.:Thumbs:

He is right! Boyle Co's run D is awesome!!! Luckily we throw alot more this year to open up the run a little bit more.

Boyle Co rolls in this one by 40.
Haha. I started all of this. Let me rephrase......I am overlooking East Jessamine. The players aren't and that's why East will get smashed. I am not on the field. I can overlook who I want.
Honestly, its not going to matter how many yards they get wheather it is 0 or 400. They wont win games like Boyle or Catholic with the coaches they have.
joejoe Wrote:How good were you all after Smith and before French. Not that great, East has some kids that can play. They need coaches that can coach. Yeah they lost to Cath. by 6 but they ran all over them. I could be wrong but they will gain more yards rushing than Boyle has given up in a while. Don't get me wrong because I think Boyle is one of the top 5 teams in the state and Dawson should definately win Mr. Football. But we do have one of the top RB and OL in the state.

As bad as we were, I think the E. Jessamine score from that one year a Pardue team played them was 41-7 Boyle. :Thumbs:

We'll see when all is said and done. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Care to tackle the "strength of schedule" argument? :eyeroll:

Let's tackle the strength of schedule....Who has Boyle played that are in the top 10 in the state? Can't think of one, please help me out. Lex Cath has Saint X, Trininty, Lone Oak, Covington Cath and the mighty Boyle Co....All teams are in the top ten. All teams have won state championship within the last 3 yrs.....Still want to tackle the strength of schedule?:eyeroll: