Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 3 Lawrence County 0(Girls)
Final.
Congrats to the lady Tigers you all have a nice team with lot's of speed. As for My Dawgs keep your heads up this was just your first full season and you guy's was in every game except maybe the Letcher and Spring valley games. You all improved each game and it started showing late in the season. We will miss our 4 senior's but are looking forward to the new freshman that will be coming in next season. Good luck to P-ville the rest of the way. Once again good job lady Dawgs.:Clap:
Dawg Family Wrote:Congrats to the lady Tigers you all have a nice team with lot's of speed. As for My Dawgs keep your heads up this was just your first full season and you guy's was in every game except maybe the Letcher and Spring valley games. You all improved each game and it started showing late in the season. We will miss our 4 senior's but are looking forward to the new freshman that will be coming in next season. Good luck to P-ville the rest of the way. Once again good job lady Dawgs.:Clap:
LC is a very tough team. Most improving team I have watched all season. This seasons' record doesn't tell the whole story on LC.
Good job Lady Tigers!