Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Oct. 4
remember that rankings are based on how the teams are playing right now not how they were playing in week 1. when JC beat Knox they had JC higher in the polls but what they are saying in the current poll is that Knox has improved more (or not fallen off as much) than JC so right now they are a better team. they believe is JC and Knox played tonight Knox would win. the past games effect the current poll yes, but they also take into account how well the team is currently playing.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:which back was hurt in OT for Knox?

Both full-back Baily and Tail back Turpin, Baily with ankle injury, Turpin Leg cramps..starting back field out for OT............
MonsterMan Wrote:Couldhave, shouldhave, JC had a starter out for this game as well. This is why it is insane to compare the way teams have played each other. The only way to tell is in a head to head matchup, no excuses.

Is this directed at me? Because you and another member keep bringing that up and I don't recall myself saying that Knox should be ranked ahead of JC because they played Bell closer than JC did.
I think that rankings are made to be debated and there's no way to set anything in stone lol
The only thing I can guarantee you is that Bell is #1
^ Agree.
Not sure about Clay being so high up.. Hazard and PCC are both undefeated even if they didn't play the toughest team..
highschoolfan Wrote:Both full-back Baily and Tail back Turpin, Baily with ankle injury, Turpin Leg cramps..starting back field out for OT............

Bailey didnt even step on the field against us. Why?