Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne All A Champs
:Clap::Thumbs:Congrats Girls:Thumbs::Thumbs::Clap:
I'm a P-burg fan and dont have a dog in this fight, but Allen Central was done an injustice by not being able to play again after coming out of the winners bracket. All the other schools had a second chance after losing. I guess Betsy Layne put that stipulation in hoping it would play out the way it did. I figure they thought that they might get lucky to beat Allen Central once but knew they couldn't do it twice in one night.
Congratulations to the Bobcats.
Congrats to BL, But this tournament should have been a double elimination considering BL lost 1 and AC lost 1. They are both winners!
Congrats Ladycats!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Very impressive. Nice job BL
The championship game of this tournament has not been double-elimination for the past two years now. BL is not in control of that just because they were the host of the tournament. I agree that they should've played again, but who's to say BL wouldn't have won the second match? They were playing some great volleyball Thursday night, Allen Central had an off night.. so no one knows who would've won the second match.
Congrats Betsy Layne, you played awesome & deserve this. Represent the 15th well in richmond next Saturday Smile
Betsy Layne had no stipulations to any matches that were held during the all A tournament ..just because it was hosted by Betsy Layne doesn't mean nothing. The same rules apply to any school that host any tournament. Betsy Layne girls worked hard and they certainly deserved the win. GOOD LUCK AT "STATE" BETSY LAYNE LADYCATS....
Betsy Layne had no stipulations to the all A tournament...
Just because Betsy Layne hosted the tournament means nothing. The same rules apply to any school who hosts any tournament .
Betsy Layne girls worked hard and won the title, Simple as that ...
Good luck at "STATE" ladycats.:Clap:
Congrats Bobcats!
Well, considering they both lost one, then they played against each other, may the best team win....thus the best team did.!! Congratulations betsy layne..you worked hard and you deserve it.
BL won this one FAIR & SQUARE in the 2 matches they won score was 25-12,25-16 and the game they lost was 25-23 so pretty tight there but the other two were a runaway.CONGRATS LADYCATS AND GOOD LUCK AT STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!