Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the biggest upset of the week?
Biggest upset of the week?
I have to go with Boone County over Henry Clay. Only 7 people correctly picked this game in the pick'em contest.
Clay over Scott.
Middlesboro over Letcher Central and East Ridge over Shelby Valley were 2 good upsets also.
VoR_58 Wrote:Middlesboro over Letcher Central and East Ridge over Shelby Valley were 2 good upsets also.

:Thumbs:
Small 2A Middlesboro over #8 5A Letcher Co Central. Alot of people on here predicted Middlesboro to only win a handful of games this year.
I would say Middlesboro over LCC. It would have been Casey Coounty\PCC, but PCC escaped.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

VoR_58 Wrote:Middlesboro over Letcher Central and East Ridge over Shelby Valley were 2 good upsets also.

That's my 1 and 2. Clay/Scott would be my 3, but I knew Clay was good so it didn't come as big of a shocker as the first 2.
CovCath over LexCath.
Can you dig it? Wrote:CovCath over LexCath.

I don't know if that is a upset.
Middlesboro over Letcher Central is my pick.
I agree with almost everyone Boro over LCC was my biggest.
Like most people on here. I'm going with Middlesboro over Letcher County.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Eastridge over Shelby Valley.
:Thumbs: agreed most thought it would be a blowout the other way
Bigblue#4 Wrote:I don't know if that is a upset.

After last week, :yikes: trust me, it's an upset.

Agreed
Middlesboro over Letcher was a big one. But ER whipping SV the way they did is something I didnt see coming at all. I know SV lost alot but from what I heard they still had some D-1 caliber speed on the field so I thought they would take ER. Either ER is that much improved or SV has fell way off from last year.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Middlesboro over Letcher was a big one. But ER whipping SV the way they did is something I didnt see coming at all. I know SV lost alot but from what I heard they still had some D-1 caliber speed on the field so I thought they would take ER. Either ER is that much improved or SV has fell way off from last year.

The only D1 caliber speed at SV on Friday night was assistant coach David Jones on the Belfry sideline !!!!!:biggrin: Btw, IMO, it is a combination of a much improved ER team, and SV not being as good as last year.
CovCath over LexCath.

If you had seen the CCH-Ryle game, no way CCH wins.

But I am also impressed with the Jackets for winning also.
Another nice turnaround.