•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
Does everyone think their teams played good during the pre-season scrimmages. This is not directed at PCC(believe it or not) but every thread I read it seems that every poster thinks their team did wonderful. Even the Letcher Central posters thought they played well with the exception of me. Is personal biases that strong and blinding.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Does everyone think their teams played good during the pre-season scrimmages. This is not directed at PCC(believe it or not) but every thread I read it seems that every poster thinks their team did wonderful. Even the Letcher Central posters thought they played well with the exception of me. Is personal biases that strong and blinding.
I thought Lawrence looked pretty sharp. Although they only used a small part of their offensive and defensive playbook. Of course with so many"scouts" there filming I understand why.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:PCC was only able to score against Lawrence once, on a blown defensive coverage, but they looked solid. They do like to pass a lot and can move the ball in a hurry. The defense struggled to stop the LC ground game, as most do, but I think that is because the LC lineman are so well trained. PCC should have a good season.

pcc had a way better line then lc but they do return all of their starters. and i dont know where you get they had a hard time stopping the run, i dont remember lc getting but maybe 2 1st downs against pccs starting d.
Quote:pcc had a way better line then lc but they do return all of their starters. and i dont know where you get they had a hard time stopping the run, i dont remember lc getting but maybe 2 1st downs against pccs starting d.

exactly. but nobody wants to admit that though. pccs defence is raw!:closed:
PCC will probably field their best defense they've ever had this year, but I seen LC's big RB (or is he a FB?) break 2-3 nice runs in that scrimmage, he looks to be a load carrying the ball.
nahhhhhh!
:p
Breathitt will win and so will another team.
Quit getting the big head lol.
In my opinion perry isnt the best.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.

I do believe this is the statement where it was said that Perry could play with Bell.
Like i said in other threads you cant take warmachines post serious. You definitely cant take them as the whole opinion of all PCC supporters. Im willing to bet not one other pcc fan would say that PCC is in the same league as bell.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.

:lmao:
Confusedhh:
09Dores Wrote:Quoting from an old Journey song "Dont stop believing". Betcha anything is 2010 Perry team would give Bell the game of their life.

I honestly think you should make the trip to Bell Co. this friday and watch them play Whitley. It might be a good game for a half or so, but lets just say Bell spanks Whitley, what happens if Whitley spanks Perry, doesnt that kind of contradict the whole point of this thread, especially with the statements about giving Bell all they want.
Seriously PCC barely squeeked by Casey, like I said before, PCC will go 6-4, maybe. I just dont understand why your that confident in PCC this year. Its okay to be confident in the school you root for, but seriously, most people know when there team is outmanned and, well, PCC wouldnt stand a chance against Bell.
Time will tell, I like seeing teams from this district do well and would root for PCC against an out of district opponent because by winning that only makes this district look that much more stronger, but i think 10-0 and giving bell all they could handle is a little much.
I don't know where you got your info,but Breathitt's center is 6'1' and 245.The Gross Kid was just there for the Campbellsville game.
He's actually 6'1" 245.Don't know who you are talking about.
djttrbm Wrote:He's actually 6'1" 245.Don't know who you are talking about.

ok mom
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)