Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kansas State 101 - (6) Xavier 96 (2OT) (NCAA - Sweet 16)
Final 2 Overtimes

NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16
good game.. congrats to K.St
Great game..this is one of those games that people will talk about for a long time..it adds to THE BEST NCAA tournament of my lifetime. Congrats to Jenkins, KY native, and Kansas State assistant coach Matt Figger as well..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Great game..this is one of those games that people will talk about for a long time..it adds to THE BEST NCAA tournament of my lifetime. Congrats to Jenkins, KY native, and Kansas State assistant coach Matt Figger as well..

Learn something new everyday!
I wanted to see the xavier and butler rematch. but i had Kansas St. in the championship game in my bracket. Congrats to K St.
One the best games I've seen in a while. K-State will be a tough out, they have to be the favorite to get to the final game on there side of the bracket.
This was a wild game. UK's was pretty much under control so I cheated and watched this one near end (like last 5-6 minutes of regulation and overtimes but I switched back to UK at times and watched score). I watched on distant network signal.
.Anyway Kansas State hit a 3 with score tied and 20 seconds to go in regulation and they fouled somebody with 5 seconds to go shooting a 3. So Xavier makes all 3 free throws to go to overtime. Then Xavier hits a 3 from about 28 feet out to force second overtime. Kansas State had couple fouled out and Xavier had one I know of fouled out-but won in 2nd overtime.
I can see K State in the Championship game
Great game by both teams..this one games down to the final minute of the 2nd ot...congrats kansas st.