Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad do you hate your school's rivals?
greenstuff22 Wrote:if any of these teams were riding on a train, i would do my best to de-rail it. Duke,North Carolina,UCLA,Tennessee,Michigan State,Kansas. and now, WVU. just because they dug that win straight out of there ***. and they will never in there lives shoot that good again. especially when a player that can pass for a chimpanzee hits 3 or 4 three's. aka the jones guy. and mazzulla, who can't play in a sandbox, scores 20. that just makes me hate them, simple as that.

Kentucky has dug them out there :moon: all season! They have deserved to get beat several times! But they have the talent and pull it out all the time! That was the beauty of this team, they had so much talent on it and could play horrible and still come out with a win..Like WV game...WV played the game of there lives and UK played horrible and they still had a shot to win the game..Look at the stats..4-34 or something from 3, 16-30 from the FT line..WV 29-34 from FT and made several 3's...that there alone i would said WV won by 30...But UK had enough talent to only loose by 7 or 8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"