Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Damon signs with the Yankees
Damon signs 4 year deal with the yanks
Not a Johnny Damon fan anymore.
Traitor.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Not a Johnny Damon fan anymore.
I just got converted! :rock:Just what the beloved Evil Empire needed, a center fielder and a lead off hitter. :Thumbs:
dammnit!
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:dammnit!
Don't be hatin'
I can't believe him... after this... "There's no way I can go play for the Yankees, but I know they are going to come after me hard. It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."
-5/2/2005 ... now he is with the Yankees... "Great Leadoff hitters are hard to find, I think they just found the best leadoff hitter in the game" well... I think he forgot about Brian Roberts... but he can stay with the yanks...
Damon will be regretting his decision when Yankees ain't in the playoffs againt this upcoming season
"Cowhunter30" Wrote:Damon will be regretting his decision when Yankees ain't in the playoffs againt this upcoming season

but they were in the playoffs last year...
that doesn't mean they will be this year though...lol
my life is incomplete now!......lol....I cant believe that he went to the Yanks......I mean I could understand if he went and he wasnt playin for the Red Sox....but thats like the ultimate rivalry of sports.....but best wishes to you "idiot" and Merry Christmas!
"Cowhunter30" Wrote:that doesn't mean they will be this year though...lol
But their chances are definitely better now!
Will only make the Yanks better, Damon is a great player.
the funny thing is that in the interview it seems like the only reason he went to the Yankees was b/c of the money......he said Boston offered him 6 years for 25 million....so apparently he wanted the money.....dont get me wrong I would to but I would want to win a WS more than just have the money and get beat out of the playoffs....Damon didnt once say anything about winning.....yeah I think hes a traitor!
pee on that move
Its all about the zeros after the dollar sign. Damon is a sell-out as so would pretty much any player in the MLB. I hate to say it but if Im offered so much more money to play for a certain team I would probably play for them no matter how much I previously hated them. Money makes the world go around. Like it or not that the real, raw truth.
Im glad he went to the Yankees....he whats they have been needin
Sell out he wanted to stay in Boston the red sox didn't wnat to renew his contract
thats just what the person thinks.....they are glad that he went to NY.....nothin wrong with that
I really hope he turns out to be washed up and he goes bust on the Yankees.