Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Casey County 1/22
The game I have been waiting for ALL season is finally here! My roommates, my girlfriend and I will be traveling from Lindsey Wilson College to Liberty, KY to watch this rematch.

The Lady Rebels of Casey County came into Rock Arena and defeated the Lady Rockets of Rockcastle County by one point. The Lady Rockets had a lead throughout much of the game.

Who wins this game on Friday and why?
Rock by 10.
This is a huge game!!!!! If Casey wins they lock up 1st place and play Pulaski co in first game. If Rock wins they would be first place. Casey is tough at home. It will be a battle its coming down to defense. Coach Salyers will have his team ready and there will be a huge crowd. I like Casey in a close one.43-40. and Casey will :flush: Rock's chance to be #1 in district.
Wow rocksolid that is a bold prediction a team that came to your house and won and you predict you going to come in and beat them double digits, so with your prediction im assumming that you thought it was a fluke that casey won? so if im wrong about that what was the reason you got beat and your two all americans one scored 5 and 13 points that day? could have been called defense and a god game plan? Remember defense wins games always has and always will!
turtle32 Wrote:Wow rocksolid that is a bold prediction a team that came to your house and won and you predict you going to come in and beat them double digits, so with your prediction im assumming that you thought it was a fluke that casey won? so if im wrong about that what was the reason you got beat and your two all americans one scored 5 and 13 points that day? could have been called defense and a god game plan? Remember defense wins games always has and always will!

I look for the Lady Rockets to make a strong statment in this game. I fill like Rock may have got the big head before the last meeting between the two, and the lose to casey has brought them back down to earth. This is a must win for both teams. If Hammonds has less then 15 in this game i will be shocked.
I would like Rock but let me down the 1th time. Good chance to make up for it. Better play in this one, hard to stay ranked in the state when are #2 in dis. With homecourt advantage I would have to give Casey the win by 6.
yeah and im telling you the crowd is going to be huge with that and nicole coffman which is playing great and pittman in the middle and mix in who Casey's coach is they are dangerous. This will be a game that you dont want to miss.
Rc 62-50
boy you guys must think Casey really isnt anygood well we shall see.
I think if the score is in the 40's range, that would be in Casey's favor but if the score is in the 60's then that would favor the Rock.
I will be in attendance Friday night. I pick Rockcastle by 5 points. If this game is close, Randy is the better coach and will win the game. If Rockcastle's athleticism takes over and they build a good lead, Christi Noble is a good enough coach to keep the lead. Good coaches don't make the same mistakes twice.