Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Augusta 61 Rose Hill 41
Final
Rose Hill is making strides. Hard working girls plus adding Thompson as an assistant coach was a big boost.
I agree on both points, TTTH.

Then again, the part about adding Thompson may be the understatement of the year. Adding Thompson to the coaching staff would make any team in the region better - boys or girls.
who is Thompson?
I agree. Thompson is the best coaching addition to any girls team in that district by far.
I dont see them winning any games. Reguardless of who is or isnt on the bench.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:I agree. Thompson is the best coaching addition to any girls team in that district by far.

Who is Thompson and why is he such a great addition to the RH staff. This is not meant as a slight to Coach Thompson, I just don't know who he is. Has he coached high school ball before and did he play high school or college ball around here?
He is CL Thompson. He played guard for Boyd County, under Roger Zornes. He understands the game at a high level, but knows that the game is won with the little things that happen on each possession.

He relates well to the kids, and is a good motivator. He is easy to like, and hard not to root for.
Sounds like RH got a good addition to its staff. Good luck to RH for the rest of the season.