Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will South Floyds outfield be with just one returning outfielder slone?
is there any one eles to help i wonder?
who know sf may be ok
i think david tackett and isiah hall will help out some in the outfeild
David Tackett should help if he stays with it and keeps his mind off girls.
isaiah will play this year i would say, but i dont know if David will or not....so theres really no one eles to help them out
Adam Slone
they really dont have anyone besides David with any varsity outfield experience! Losin Hall and Staggs really hurt them!
Isaiah played Lf last year and started .......... but lets see ur the one that knows all about sf baseball
i think david will keep his mind clear #4...this kid can play ball and have ALL the girls too!
Isiah started 1 or 2 games! Then got mad and quit!
isaiah did not start last yr any from what i remember.... but him and tackett should have..... but the coach started his son over tackett after tackett started his soph. yr... they both really should have played
"Shalayne" Wrote:they really dont have anyone besides David with any varsity outfield experience! Losin Hall and Staggs really hurt them!
Justin Slone has started in the outfeild since his freshman yr so I think he might have some experience. David is a good outfeilder but needs to work on his hitting.
David Tackett is a very good player and should help the sf out alot next year.
I don't believe the Hall kid will try and play this season. He could be a decent player however and seemed to like to play. Tackett has potential to play and I think can help South in the outfield. Justin Slone will be a four year starter and one of the better outfielders in the region.
i agree wyatt earp
yes isaiah hall will play he loves the sport rather he gets in or not......he likes to practice because that the only time the coach will let him play he started his son last season who was horrible...................
isaiah is not that good either tho