Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 15th Region All "A" Classic Champs
Anybody watch if so any thoughts
I watched. Actually, still at the Expo watching the panther boys loose to Valley. BL wanted it more, shots were falling, aggressive, and good freethrow shooting team. Hope they do well in Richmond. They just need to be a little more polite.
Panthers have a good team, just need more heart and aggression.
Congrats Ladycats!
bl did an amazing job real nerve racking for all of us sitting on the bench:Clap:
Congrats to the Ladycats and Good Luck in Richmond! This team has senior leadership, a lot of talent, and amazing heart. I think they can go far this season.
PirateChick Wrote:I watched. Actually, still at the Expo watching the panther boys loose to Valley. BL wanted it more, shots were falling, aggressive, and good freethrow shooting team. Hope they do well in Richmond. They just need to be a little more polite.
Panthers have a good team, just need more heart and aggression.

I have met most of these girls and they are actually very nice and kindhearted, they just get a little passionate about the game on the court as most teams do.
Congrats Lady Bobcats!!!
Congrats to the Lady Bobcats!
Good Job Lady Bobcats! These girls work hard and love the game. Keep up the good work!:Clap:
Great win. Small tournament experience can only help when the more important tournaments come around.
Great Job Ladycats, keep it going next week!!!
Great Job Betsy Layne!!! These girls played awesome! Look out for them in the 15th regional tournament and good luck in richmond!
Congrats to Betsy Layne. Represent the 15th girls